Brenda Dickinson (ex-Jill, Y&R)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thom Bierdz is a great looking actor. I am really surprised that he never showed up on another soap. I know that he went through a lot of tragedy for awhile, but I would love to see him back.

Here is a link to a great article online about him.

http://www.theletteronline.com/thombierdz.htm

This is online website. He is now a painter.

http://www.thombierdz.com/html/main.html

Here is another article about his tragedy and his time as Zoey Drake:

http://www.thombierdz.com/html/swinterview.htm

There used to be some really hot images of him online (fully nude) but I don't find them anymore. Here is a hot one that should be safe to post here.

x_061502_thombierdz1.jpg

• Members

AMS I have only ever been able to conclude that the story date is wrong. I seem to remember the interview was in 2004 and not 1994.

The other article is good too. It says taht Thom's brother that killed his mother is serving life in prison, and then the other brother committed suicide May 2002.

Another reason I think it should be 2004 is that it is talking about his return to Y&R for a short stint and that occurred in 2004.

• Members

The funny thing with the whole Brenda Dickson situation was that she indeed was absent a lot. In 1986 for example Deborah Adair replaced her for a few episodes but then months later - when Dickson was apparently ill again - Adair was hired yet again. But this time there were voice-overs: “The role of Jill is now being played by...” Not only once but twice, still 2 weeks later here SHE was again with the brightest smile on her white teeth.

But her lucky stars didn’t last long, not one year later Jess Walton took center stage after a short “guest” stint about 1 month before permanently taking over the role.

Someone compared Dickson to Joan Collins and this is SO right on the money. It’s hard to believe that in the 70s she apparently played this innocent young girl very much convincingly but by her return in 1983 she was pure Diva. Very entertaining, great duels with Jeanne Cooper, still not as versatile as an actress as Jess Walton. Dickson was good, Walton is wayyyy better. Judging her numerous nip/tuck sessions (those booooobs! those lips!) there is another reason to be thankful for that La Walton has been playing Jill longer than anyone bfore her by now....

• Members

LMAO......... :lol:

Those videos are too funny and soooooo 80's, in the second one her poor dog from back then looked like he didn't want to be there; and her cat in the kitchen looked like it had the same attitude......

I was looking at Brenda's site and there are some pictures of her on there with light reddish brown hair, and that color hair looks really good on her, so much better than the bleached out color and style she is sporting now.......

• Members

Those videos are utter brilliance, they're a revelation, honest to God, spectacular. More, MORE!

Watching old Y&R clips I see that she was actually quite attractive and certainly up to playing an utter diva [!@#$%^&*]. Her readings were stitled towards the end (she looks to be a much better actor in the earlier years than the latter Dynasty-esque years) but her and Jeanne made the hatred flow in their fights. Great stuff. I can't wait to see JC and JW go at it in this upcoming story, I know they're gonna be explosive.

Archived