OLTL: Thursday/Friday

• Members

I think the show has been pretty decent this week. Vikki seemed to be getting more airtime. I love her relationship with Todd. I also loved the Vikki/Dorian scenes. I can't believe Dorian called Vikki a slut. :lol:

I wouldn't want to be Rex when Todd finds out that Tommy is his and Rex kept it from him. Michael, Marcy and Tommy do make a sweet little family though. I'm not looking forward to it all falling apart.

I think NuMarty is ok, probably because I wasn't watching regularly when the original was around. I wonder if they are seriously going to try to hook her up with John.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It has been really nice seeing Viki on more, the show needs to do that all the time not just every once in a while.

Viki/Dorian is always priceless. The slut comment wacky considering as how Viki hasn't had some in years, cough, cough.

I like Todd/Viki always.

I am rooting for Viki/Clint, I hope OL does not mess this romantic couple up.

• Members

I agree, the quality of the show has shown signs of improvement.

No matter how many times they re-visit it, the Viki/Dorian fued is always great.

And I love how Viki is once again in scenes with Todd and how she is always there for him.

And I love Marcie/Michael/baby Tommy. I agree that I will hate to see their little family ripped apart when the time comes, but done right, it should make for some great drama.

And did any notice the first hint of the upcoming re-visit of the Nora/Lindsey fued the other day? It was when Lindsey stopped by Capricorn when Evangeline was talking to Nora. Lindsey told Evangeline how worried she was about Cristian, and then when Van left, Lindsey made a comment to Nora.

And be sure to watch the week of the 8th when Lindsey and R.J. both see a little more airtime.

And the best part of the show in recent weeks is how John McBain is not on every single day. ME's airtime seems to have been really cut back since his return. All I can say to that is "It's about damn time!"

• Members

Yes, it does....and I know that this was probably in part due to the holidays and all, but we got to see a lot of most of the recurring cast in December: Nigel, Carlotta, Roxy, Matthew, Jack, Renee, and Lindsey all had some airtime in December; just about everyone except R.J..

We seem to be seeing a lot more of the characters we love lately, and less of some of the others.

I'll have the December and 2006 total episode counts ready later this evening, and we'll see just how those numbers ended up.

Archived