Days:SOD & SOW spoilers

• Members

Reading that about Bonnie/Connor really makes me think that they will not keep Farah on the show. Either Bonnie/Connor will be leaving together or Mimi/Bonnie/Connor will all leave the canvas together and Mimi wont be recasted. I honestly do not see the point in having Mimi on this show now and with Farah leaving pretty soon it wouldnt suprise me.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounding good. I'd love to see Eileen Davidson return.

Actually, I was hoping that the missing Connor was missing due to staying away from his dysfunctional family, but if he is going to help his mom cover up a crime, that doesn't bode well with me. He was supposed to be getting Abby's attention....so naturally, I don't like this.

So far, things work out pretty good as Hogan plans, so I'm hanging loose to get the full picture.

Thanks for posting these.

• Members

I think Mimi has worn out her welcome, but if the show decides to keep her, they need a recast. I know Farah has a lot of fans away from this board, but honestly, she is not a good actress and the way she recites her dialogue doesn't make the character rootable.

I really hope Connor will not be a bad seed like Patrick. He should be the son disgusted with his mother and ambivalent towards Mimi and Patrick. It would be a lot more interesting than to have him cover up things for Bonnie.

• Members

Mimi is the only other female character of the teen years so she is needed for balance of Philip, Mimi, Shawn and Belle. I like Farah a lot and know she has tons of loyal fans, too, so it's difficult for me being as I wish her well and all the best in her auditions, but still want her back as Mimi on Days. I'm glad she apparently learned from Kristen Storms by taking a leave with the option of returning if nothing good pans out for her.

Archived