AMC: Please tell me this is a joke!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok, totally creeped out....what the heck. ah, what morons and the internet can achieve.

peace, m.

ok, and not to get too off topic, but the lady who responds back to them is just as crazy! she seems a bit off kilter, more than a bit. why?

• Members

ya, I was looking trough some of them as well, some people have way too much time on their hands. the part that is scarier part is that there are prolly people that really 'buy' this stuff! oh, what a world.

sad too, i don't watch amc much, but the actor that plays Zarf is adorable.

• Members

Jesus will ban AMC is the afterlife? What the hell does that even mean? :wacko: Do they think there is going to be TV in the afterlife at all? :lol: I haven't watched the video because I refuse to give mean spirited people any play.

Anyway, this is the kind of thing that makes me believe AMC has gone out on a much farther limb doing a transgender story than if they had done a conventional lesbian story. There are a lot of people who see people like Zarf as evil freaks.

I hope Zarf and ABC get the last laugh and this story catches on. I'm glad they are using Bianca in this story too. I want to hate her because I usually hate the "good girls" on soaps, but it's impossible. She just has this likable quality about her and I think if Bianca tries to understand Zarf the audience will too. I hope ABC does a good job with this story. I don't know much about the TG community, so this could be a good chance to learn, if TPTB do it right.

• Members

Well, I guess I do not mean anything since I have severed all ties with the might ABC. What was I thinking, I guess that wasn't good timing.

I hope we get his feelings on NBC soon. I do not want curse myself even more.

These people were ridiculous. But thanks for the great laugh.

Archived