Here comes winter

Drew

• Members

It's hilarious how a half a foot of snow can shut down a big city like Nashville. Get this northerners, Here in Nashville we get out of school if it flurries and starts to stick and once my school district got out because snow was forecasted. :lol:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Been there, done that too. LOL I remember one day we got out of school because three or four inches of snow was forecasted...but instead we had rain and about 50-55 degrees. :lol:

And, I know what you mean....six inches of snow practically shuts down Louisville, Lexington and Frankfort too. Even a light dusting of snow can get kids out of school here in south central Kentucky. All the Northerners are probably laughing at us right now, but it's the truth. :D

• Members

so an update on those pictures from thursday night. The next day ... all hell broke lose. No busses. 3 hour waits for cabs ... if you were on a main street - side street? you got left behind. No plows. No mail delivery. No one went to work.

• Members

I know, but it's still a small glimmer of hope........and this was from a Louisville station who does a 14-day outlook every week night after the 7-day on evening news.

Haven't heard one blurb about flurries on the Bowling Green or Nashville stations, however.

I believe there's only around a 10% percent of our part of the country having a white Christmas.

I'm keeping everything crossed though.

You know what they say about the weather in our part of the country? Just wait five minutes and it'll change.

• Members

We still haven't gotten a decent snowfall here in my area of Indiana. I'm disappointed.

I recently saw an adult video clip on XTube of a man, out in the middle of the freezing ass cold, with snow flying, wind blowing like crazy, knee deep in the snow... TOTALLY NAKED and masturbating to climax. Who in their right mind...? Anyway, not sure why that came to mind, but it's interesting to share, nonetheless.

Archived