The Nancy Grace Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the Melinda Duckett lawsuit is bull [!@#$%^&*] .

You KNOW what you are getting into when you are appearing on NANCY GRACE. You know she is going to be tough on you, ask hard questions, and downright doubt you're telling the truth. And it's your own damn fault if you are asked to appear on a talk show, not knowing what the program is about or what to expect.

It's like going on JERRY SPRINGER expecting to win a car. Or going on O'REILLY FACTOR expecting to be heard as a liberal voice.

• Members

I think the Melinda Duckett lawsuit is uncalled for as well. She seemed like she was unstable before she went onto the show according to what her ex said. It was odd though when Nancy was asking where she went that day to see if there was video or if anyone saw them and she couldn't answer. No wonder Nancy "attacked" her because she wouldn't answer. If I had a missing child I would be telling anyone and everyone any details they would want to know in hopes of finding the kid.

• Members

I'm watching Nancy's show tonight (1/13/2007) and they are talking about that Ashley girl, who is mentally disabled and her parents altered her body to keep her a small girl her whole life.

Anyway, Nancy is KILLING ME tonight with laughter bc she is totally against it and is questioning some of these panel members she has on the show. She went off on one guy who called all disabled caretakers who are against this as 'sanctimonous'.

I'm sure some of tonight's show will be on YouTube soon.

Anyway I love to hate Nancy Grace!

Archived