B&B: Blast from the Past

• Members

The Douglas family arrives at the end of next week but the story kicks of on Tuesdayy already...

CASTING TID-BITS...

Stephen O'Mahoney plays John Douglas

13 year old Danielle Chuchran portrays a young Stephanie Douglas decades before she became the Forrester matriarch

And don't forget: Friday is the first airdate of Betty White alias Ann Douglas...

...whereas Daniel McVicar returns full-time as Clarke Garrison on Monday.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing worth tuning in for is Dan Mc Vicar as Clarke. He's great and I'm glad they're bringing him back. As for Betty White, just another rewrite on Bell's part to showcase Betty White for a few weeks. Doesn't interest me at all, but nothing much does on the show anymore.

• Members

Looking very much forward to the Douglas storyline. I wanted badly for years to see Stephanie Douglas Forresters other family. But the years flew by and hardly even a word was spoken about them.

This is gonna be fabulous. Brad Bell is re-paying some viewers who have been suffering for many months, and it´s about time.

Have to comment on that one... If young Stephanie in the flashbacks is 13 years old, she´s only 5 years (!!) away from becoming Mrs Stephanie Forrester. Eric and Stephanie met when she was 17 and married when she was 18 and preggers with Ridge. ;)

Archived