Days: Photos from Clay Aiken Appearance

GBB

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I know what you mean...remember the "Days" when you could keep the show on in the background while your family members come over and stuff...well last year we couldn't do it because we were so ashamed of them witnessing the crappy storylines...you would have thought it would be completely different this year, but no...we get that :unsure: on our screen.

Anyway, do you think Patch and Kayla even know who this person is? Patch still can't even remeber who he is while Kayla's been busy becoming a doctor the past few years and then almost dying a few weeks prior. They should have gotten someone to (and I say this lightly) sing from the 80s...someone they'd listen to.

• Members

And your point is? Surely you're not implying there's something wrong with that?

(He says he's not, btw. Or he used to until he realized every interviewer at some point went the "Gay yet? No? How about now?" route no matter how many times he said otherwise, so he gave up answering. Regardless, I couldn't give a crap about who he's attracted to.)

• Members

I'm not big on Clay either but some of you are being way too negative about this. He is going to sing, have a few lines, and just that, Just like Smokey. It won't ruin Days' Christmas. The scenes look ok. Clay does have a good voice so I think it will be at least tolerable.

Days can give us worse on Christmas and has (last year was good but not up there with Days' normal Christmas ) and at least they are going to make things romantic and festive.

• Members

I don't think we're being too negative at all. We don't like Clay Aiken and we're expressing our opinion on how stupid it's going to be. Lets say it was announced tomorrow that K-Fed was coming to Salem to perform. Don't you think people would be pissed? Same thing goes for Clay in my book.

I know for a fact that you are not comparing Smokey Robinson to Clay Aiken. Smokey Robinson is a LEGEND! Clay Aiken is has-been who's still clinging to his 15 minutes of fame.

You lost American Idol, Clay. Go back to North Caroline to your old life. You do nothing but annoy the majority of America. Thank God I don't live in Salem. :lol:

Archived