Per TMZ.com: SEINFELD's Kramer Drops The "N" Bomb...

bellcurve

• Members

Mel Gibson, Kanye West, Faith Hill, Michael Richards.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

I don't feel like the worst person in the world anymore.

Stand up is always unpredictable.

We had a high school standup show that I helped organize when I was on student council. We almost got disciplined by admin because we didn't pre-screen the comics and they went overboard.

But racial slurs are never acceptable... in public or private.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a very forgiving person, but MR went WAY over the line. There is no way in hell he will come back from this and to be honest I won't be surprised if he ends up beat down or killed in the near future. That's how bad he screwed up. I don't believe his apology in the least, he wouldn't have said those things if he wasn't. I am surprised no one rushed the stage after his racist as.s.

I find the character of Kramer funny at times, but MR is way overrated! Even without this ridiculous event, he wasn't probably ever going to do anything big again anyway.

If Seinfeld has a reunion show, I guarantee you MR won't do it because of all the backlash the reunion show would get if he was to agree to it. I can never look at MR/Krmaer the same way, which is a shame because Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows ever.

I saw the Sinbad interview and agreed with a lot of what he said.

• Members

Seinfeld has some prejudice in him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8HfgFJnSCM&eurl=

Kramer also hates Jews

Did Michael Richards attack the Jews? Two Los Angeles residents have come forward and said that's exactly what happened last Spring at L.A. comedy club, The Improv.

Carol Oschin and J.P. Fillet say they were at The Improv on April 22 when Richards took the stage. They say that in the middle of Richards' skit, a man in the audience said something to the comedian, when Richards allegedly launched into an anti-Semitic rant. According to Oschin, Richards screamed at the audience member, "You f***ing Jew. You people are the cause of Jesus dying."

Oschin says the rant continued and Richards stormed off the stage. Oschin and Fillet say that, at first, they thought Richards' tirade was part of his act, but claim that it quickly became apparent it was not.

Richards publicist, Howard Rubenstein, confirmed to TMZ that Richards did make derogatory comments about Jews, but says it was part of his act. Rubenstein says Richards told him, "I'm not anti-Semitic. I was playing a role and poking fun at the rednecks."

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mo...;pmmsid=1775870

• Members

I LOVE Sinbad. He is my favorite comedian. He is proof you can be clean and not degrade people to be funny. Out of all the people that were interviewed about this, he said some of the most intelligent things. I agree with him that Hollywood loves this kind of stuff. They live for it. They probably will forget, but the regular public won't.

I think the audience walking out on him was probably one of the most powerful statements made to show how disgusted they were with him.

• Members

The character of Kramer is kind of a bigot, if you think about it. Remember Wynona, the Native-American woman Jerry wants to date?! Wonder if it was Richards himself that added that element in the cab car to the show.

Also, is it WRONG of me to still want Season 7 of SEINFELD on DVD?!

• Members

bellcurve, like what you like...buy what you want...I never had any use to Seinfeld.

But as for Michael Richards...this Afro-American rolled her eyes at his apology and forget that he used the n-word (which is offensive enough)...he totally lost any sympathy when he made the comment about the lynching stuff. However, after all of this dies down in the media...I believe that he won't be ostracized by the very 'liberal' Hollywood.

Archived