Per TMZ.com: SEINFELD's Kramer Drops The "N" Bomb...

bellcurve

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you, juniorz! The voice of reason! Even if the blind item was about him (which, based on their "clues," it's not), they got the facts wrong -- "The Michael Richards Show" didn't last a few seasons. It didn't even fill out its order or the full TV season it premiered, if I remember correctly.

Don't forget, they clapped after his apology (it was after Seinfeld said everyone should forgive him or something).

I was completely shocked when I first tuned into Letterman. They were so solemn and they first few lines of dialogue seemed so ambiguous and depressing. I thought one of the Seinfeld foursome had died!

• Members

I'm more annoyed at the laughter on the part of the crowd and his bullshit apology than the fact he actually said it. Yes, Michael Kramer, you are a racist. If the first thing you do is start talking about is lynching and using a racial slur because someone doesn't think you're funny, you're a racist. Don't try to apologize because the only thing you're sorry for is the fact that it was caught on video, not for actually using the slur. And to the crowd that continued to laugh, what the hell does that say about their character that they thought that [!@#$%^&*] was funny?

• Members

But see, that's the thing. MG will return before MR will, and that's the true shame. LIke a statement Sinbad made, Richards went to a whole different place when he said that 50 years ago we would have had a knife stuck up our backsides while being hung upside down. That is saying that there is some true, deep down hatred of himself and others, to say something like that. And for two hecklers to bring out that kind of filth?!

You can't return from that.

• Members

Filth, hatred, self-hatred, and, even, stupidity. The heckler was right once he started talking back. It was funny when he cracked back about his crap career.

I'm watching last night's Dave Letterman right now. He is on there via sattelite.

He just said he "trash talked AfroAmericans" and people laughed. And Jerry said stop laughing. And then MR said he should not be addressing it on this show because it's not a comedic thing.

Hmmm, yep, way to use your brain on that one.

• Members

NO!! Michael Richards is NOT Jewish...and we don't want him either!! I know it is hard to believe he is a comedian and not Jewish, but I guess there are a few (LOL)! Seinfeld is Jewish and "Kramer" may have been portrayed as Jewish (never watched the show).

Archived