Days: New Promo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This looks SO much better on screen.

And can I get a HELL YAH too Tanya Boyd being back and INCLUDED in this storyline!!

I love Celeste and I absolutely LOVE her creepy tarot-card reading self. I would love to see Celeste delve a little back into her dark side...I don't know I can accept Celeste either way, as bad or good. She was SO damn good as Stefano's right hand woman!

I do agree that someone is going to fake his or her death though...if it is John, I guarantee that Deidre Hall will get some meaty material!!

I cannot wait for this Italy adventure!

BTW - Tanya Boyd looks SMOKIN' *HOT*!!!

• Members

See thats the thing!! Spoilers reveal that Celeste and EJ know each other and have this connection, SO, is this Celeste PROTECTING EJ, perhaps by throwing the police off.

I don't know the more I think about, the more I want Celeste to go to the dark side :lol:

I am definetly intrigued by the fact that there is some connection between EJ and Celeste!

• Members

It looks exactly how I imagined it.

I want the adventure to start, as well! And I am happy for Celeste.

I need to stay away from spoilers. This is DAYS' biggest downfall. Way too detailed. And leaves nothing up to the imagination. But that is definitely nothing new.

• Members

I know what you mean!! I think starting today I am going to stay out of daily spoiler threads!

I will however still drop into the casting/rumour threads though.

Boyd sings?? I never knew that!!

As for Marlena KNOWING about the faked death...never thought of that...that could be REALLY good!!

Hmm don't know which way I want DAYS to go now (that is IF John fakes his death, lol)

• Members

She has a stunning voice! Celeste sang at John & Marlena's wedding in 1999. She sang Unchained Melody as they danced (John started and Celeste took over). Tanya was the backup singer for both Anita Baker (which is so cool since 'Rapture' is special for J&M, and she herself sang at the wedding - cute coincidence) and at one time Diana Ross I belive. Beautiful voice, truly. Very clear and strong.

I think it'd be awesome. Marlena possibly working as the profiler for the cops so that she can help John, them having secret meetings to discuss it. And it'd be another nod to history since Marlena's done the "husband faking death" deal before.

Archived