Days: New Promo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Celeste, the character. She is never boring to me and she is visually a knockout. It's always exciting with her in the story. I just don't know soap opera storylines like most of you do because I don't understand why John would fake his death and would the netherworld be taken in by a faked death? I don't think so. But this is soapland. I had chills when she said the victim would be someone known and loved.

Thanks for posting the link. It was great.

• Members

I like the promo but I'm REALLY ticked off about what some of you are saying. What, John will fake his death because he's afraid of EJ and Patrick? If that's the case, then EJ, sadly, is a GONER. He will not last as a character for more than six months. And because Hogan seems to write faster, I'm inclined to change that to three months. Poor EJ! What a great character, and now they're writing him into a corner! :(

• Members

We don't know it will happen JSF. We are guessing but if a big character does get killed like Celeste is saying we know it won't be real.

He wouldn't do it out of fear. He would probably do it so he could bust them and others would probably be in on it or at least Marlena would be. EJ is not leaving soon. Hogan is rebuilding the Dimera's and he will get out of trouble just like Tony and Stefano have done in the past. Even if he goes down, it does not mean he can't stay on. Dimera's can get out of anything.

• Members

The only one I could think of would be Frankie. He is already leaving so maybe EJ kills him. It would be so sad to think of Frankie gone forever, though. Jack and Jen might get to show up for a couple of days. Frankie really doesn't have any more stories to tell unless Jack ever really died.

• Members

Frankie isn't dying. He's going back to DC.

I can't stand Celeste. Her and her stupid premonitions are the most stale gimmick on the show. Boyd's acting can also be ridiculously over the top. I can see why Reilly was such a big fan.

• Members

Not big on Celeste either, I just keep hoping they'll let her sing on the show instead.

John faking his death is a a dream storyline for me. Watching him and Marlena discuss the case in various "safe houses" would be awesome, while at the same time Marlena has to keep up appearances as the greiving widow.

But the last episodes, in addition to the "Marlena loses John" spoiler... I think I'm gonna go with the thought that she loses him to his "dark" side over this. And she'll fight to get him back. I think it could be interesting. John is a complex character, so is Marlena, it'd be nice to see how they'd deal.

• Members

Finally some action and adventure is coming.

Maybe now I won't fall asleep as much.

Great news.

And more Celeste...that's wonderful.

I love that chick...even though she is kind of scary at times.

I love and embrace her campyness and over the topness.

That's what attracts me most to her...besides that bangin' badonka donk.

She is one smokin lady. But that is no surprise. Look how sexy Lexie came out.

Even with old Steffy as the daddy.

G.I. John is affraid of no one...certainly not of those pussies Patrick and EJ.

My baby sister could whoop EJ's butt.

More Marlena...um...uh...how nice that will be...

(Great...now I taste blood)

Archived