Days:Spoilers for wk of 11/27

• Members

What I remember of the SPOILERS for the week after next:

Hope kicks Bo out after seeing the pic of him and Billie

Patrick is beat up either by or thanks to EJ, and he makes it look like Bo beat him up

Abby admits her feelings for Max then quickly denies them

Abe begins losing his eyesight again

Kayla suspects Steve is faking his memories

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...nov1506/#162508

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Hope does kick Bo out? I read other spoilers saying she doesn't and that Chelsea's plan backfires? WTH?

The rest sounds ok. It seems Days is keeping alot out of the spoilers now which is good. Things tend to seem dull and then the mags come out and more seems to be happening.

I guess the Abe thing is about the big story Hogan has planned for Abe/Lexie. He mentioned it would be a health crisis so here it is.

• Members

Anonymous has been right up to now, but if Hope kicks Bo out for something she already knows about even knowing Chelsea fabricates to end their relationship, this is beyond juvenile and I protest, LOL.

If Abe's eyesight fails again, I wonder if his impotency returns also.

I just read the EE for Monday and wonder if it was written for the early teen set. From my perspective it is so juvenile. But there will be more Victor and Claire scenes :)

For those who wonder what I mean about juvenile, remember the famous cheese cracker commercial where the little girl tells how they get the cheese into the cracker.......that's juvenile.

Back to Bo and Hope, we know that they are moving closer and are happy at Christmas so, I'm holding on to that.

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie. I was wondering what health problem Abe was going to have....

The Mabby spoiler sounds great as well!!

Looks like a lot of drama b/w Bo/Hope that week too!!

Although this is what anonymous poster remembers of the spoilers s/he read, I wonder if TPTB have cut down on the amount of detail they're putting in these spoilers now? I hope so.....

• Members

Bo's the fool. He shouldn't have gone running back and given in so quick. He should've known that if any little thing went wrong, Hope would've booted him out, yet again.

I'm sure that even though Kayla may begin suspecting that Steve is simply faking his memories, her desire for him will let her ignore that.

• Members

Love the Abby Spoiler...finally some movement for Mabby!

The Hope/Bo stuff is backpeddling crap...hopefully this is resolved QUICK...we get so much progress this week only to have them backpeddle a week later...ANNOYING!

Everything else sounds great too...Love Patrick framing Bo for his beating...I like this because it is showing just how desperate Patrick is becoming and I want him to completely lose it!

Archived