Y&R: Vincent Irizarry possibly joining the show

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YIIIIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! I just heard the same thing somewhere else too!! I love VI and I can't wait to see him! I'm guessing he might come in time for a trial as Carmen's brother. We just saw last week Victor reading a letter from Carmen's brother so maybe that will be his role and it'll become permanent!! Fingers crossed!

• Members

Why on earth would you be intimidated by a new character? Every show gets new characters and it doesn't mean they will be "shoved down our throats"! I personally wouldn't CARE if he is a Fisher, or Carmen's brother, or Brad's long dead come back to life brother! I'm just thrilled to have him on this show!

• Members

I'm SO Happy at this news! Y and R is one of the only soaps I can bear to watch- I never saw it until it went to Soapnet, and I"ve only seen it a few times... but even scenes I didn't understand, because I didn't know who anyone was... they were watchable and left me wanting more. I WANTED to find out who these people were!

As of November 29th (VI's last day on AMC) I'm leaving that show. But I'll be sure to tune into Y and R! It may only be a temp role, but heck- so was the David role originally!

• Members

OMG!! This is so awesome. I always have these fantasies about my beloved ABC characters turning up on Y&R.

IMO, Y&R tends to be a kinder gentler place (although, maybe not so much in the last couple of months, I admit)

I hope He does play a Fisher. Michael's brother would be a perfect role for him. I just hope he ends up staying longer than 13 weeks. Come on Y&R. VI is a talent, please keep him!

• Members

Lujack on GL started out as three days, ended up being two years. David on AMC was supposed to be three months, ended up being nine years. Vincent's wonderful characters tend to grow on ya! :)

I'm SO psyched and happy for Vincent! The only negative is that he'll continue to make money for idiot ABCD President Frons on SN, but I can overlook that to see him where he and his enormous talent belongs, on the #1 daytime drama, for over 900 consecutive weeks and counting! :)

Archived