November 6-10, 2006

Toups

• Members

I am more than sure the three top spots will go this way for this week's ratings:

1.Y&R

2.B&B

3.GH

4.?....Either ATWT or Days? Could AMC pull an upset with the JR storyline? I think OLTL was pretty crappy last week. And GL I am not sure of.

I actually think the big jump will go to GH and not Days. JMO

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope not 4.0 for Thursday, probably closer to a 2.9 to 3.1 tops!

They had 4 million viewers for that one episode and if you look at B&B ratings a 2.9 for a day gives them ALMOST 4 million viewers so the 2.9-3.1 range is most likelt where they will be for that Thurs episode, so expect a jump of .2 or .3 for the week for GH (that is if they can hold on to a bit of those numbers for Fri and build momentum going into Thurs, if GH's numers for the other 4 days of the week are the status quo, then the jump will not be as significant...I am predicintg a 2.8 for the week).

As for DAYS, I expect at least a gain of .1 and DAYS to end up in 5th or 4th place.

• Members

I would be horribly disappointed if DAYS didn't get to 2,6! I know, a +0,1 is also a gain, but I don't think it's enough... DAYS was on fire last week with Steve/Kayla and J/M.. also Hope asked Bo back home and they've become more friendly to each other.. And that week was so much promoted, I think...

BTW, do ratings come out today or on Monday?

• Members

Here is what I am thinking for the ratings, though I could be totally off, have been before

Y&R: 4.4

B&B: 3.2

GH: 2.7-2.8

DAYS: 2.3-2.5

ATWT: 2.3-2.5

AMC: 2.3-2.4

OLTL: 2.3-2.4

GL: 2.3-2.4

PASS: 1.4-1.5 (if this one is any different from these numbers, something weird is going on in soapland)

Archived