2006 Election Thread

Toups

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, its always a good day when Americans vote. That is our right and no matter how you vote, if you vote that’s good.

I am not upset that the Republicans lost the Congress. I still support the party, but they did not get much accomplished by having the power of the BIG 3. Now, a lot of it came down to politics in the end, but still…you have the three branches in your hand…USE that power to get things done…and work together. They did not do that. So I welcome the change, and hope it is a kick in the ass to the repubs.

But I hope the Dems do not waste my time or the country on countless investigations either. WORK FOR THE PEOPLE!

On a side note, I agree with Lou Dobbs, who I hardly agree with. The vote was not a vote against the Republicans and it was not a vote FOR the Dems. It was people wanting to be heard…that THEY need to work more FOR the people and not against each other.

But congrats to the Dems…whether I like them or not, they won. I am just glad the votes in Montana and Virigina did not go to recount. I am glad the repubs stayed mature and faced defeat gracefully.

Kind of funny that were no recounts wanted, no threats of lawsuits and no screaming claims of voter fraud in an election that the Dems won.....but thats another story lol

Archived