SONBC Ratings

DrewH

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off, I just want to say thank you to those who made my blog number one this week. I also want to say thank you to those who contributed to the episodes. And I want to say thanks to those who congratulated me.

As much as I like that I came out on top for the first week of sweeps, now I'm under PRESSURE, lol, to keep it up.

I predict my ratings will kinda of drop until the week of Thanksgiving (I'm hoping it won't but I'm sure it will). I'm going to spend the next two weeks to set up my the big drama week that I have set up for the last week of November.

I read most of the blogs (the ones that are active) and I think everyone did an amazing job this for the first week of sweeps.

Keith, your banner is almost done :)

Hey Drew, how's that magazine idea coming along?

• Members

Ryan, I do still have plans to start up a magazine based on the SON blogs. I have a lot currently going on with the end of the semester coming soon and I'm transferring to a new school for the spring semester, so I'll have my handsful until after the new year. Hopefully we'll have something ready by early-07.

• Members

Congratulations Ryan! By the way, LOVED the reveal on Friday! Keep up the good work. I'm surprised King & Life in Salem are so low this week- both were very good, but I LOVED the John Black reveal on LIS this week so thought it would have been higher than it was. Congratulations Keith! Nice to see you get a jump this week. Thanks again for doing this Drew- it's fascinating to watch how things change from week to week.

• Members

Congrats Ryan and Keith.

Wow...I didn't think we would do that bad. I had the big Sami/Alan showdown and the ball.. I guess the length of the episodes may have turned people off or maybe everyone else has stepped up their game. More likely the latter is the case.

That is ok-I have the biggest stuff yet to come so November will be an interesting race indeed :)

• Members

Yeah, Josh, "The Light" did nudge up this week, didn't it? Good for you- considering the lack of enthusiasm for GL round these parts, that's quite a feat. I'm pretty anxious for my launch tomorrow. I've been working on it a lot the past couple of days, and I've been pleasantly surprised that some word has spread about it within the SB online community. Which, of course, makes me feel even more pressure than before. SB fans aren't just pleased with a run-of-the-mill soap. That's what makes us SB fans :D

I'm impressed that the total views are so high this week as well. Makes everyone step up their game, which is always a good thing.

Archived