Salem Lives - 0.7

Life in Oakdale - 0.6

Port Charles Hostpial - 0.5

Moments of Existance - 0.4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi im sure none of you have read the blog that I started called the Marker, but Im going to try and put up an episode a week, sort of like what Keith does with ODIS. I want my show to be more of a primetime show. I have a freewebs web site for the show, but I will also start posting the episodes in the blog itself. If you want to see the current news and ongoings you can check out the website which will have a link to it in every episode.

So the premis of the show is about a set of brothers who move to a new town and have to get a job. Shawn and Seth Anderson move to Valley Falls and find themselves jobless. They both go to the Market, a local grocery store. On the first day of work Seth, the older of the two, encounter's his ex girlfriend from the town the used to live in. He finds out that she followed him to VF and still wants to be with him. Shawn's first day is alittle more crazy. When him and fellow buddy, Matthew Thompson are walking down one of the aisle, they see at the end of it, that their friend and mutual crush Cassie Roberts has been taken at gun point. Without thinking Matt rushes down the aisle and knocks the guy out of the way. Cassie goes flying and Shawn immediately goes and checks on here. When their eyes meet they have an instant connection but she secretly develops a crush on his good friend Matt, who also has a crush on Cassie. Mean while Cassie's friend Maddie Wilson has a crush on Shawn.

Basically these are my own experiences of working in a Grocery store. I know a lot of people are wondering how a good soap could come from a grocery store but you would be surprised if you worked there, how much drama really goes on.

If you want to check out who plays what character or what other characters there are, check out the website here The Market

Oh I told you all of this because I would like to be included in the blog ratings! Thanks a lot

Archived