DAYS: Spoilers for week of 11/13

• Members

From the anonymous source:

SPOILERS for the week of Nov. 13 (don't read if you don't want to know!)

Alone with Claire, Victor brought her into a secret room and introduced her to a bandaged man in a wheelchair, calling his name -- Philip.

Belle found Willow in Shawn's place, resulting in a huge fight, but Shawn continued to urge Willow to stay.

Although Marlena was injured during the risky flight she and John took to Canada, the medication they brought back saved Kayla from certain death.

Tek told John that EJ has a safe deposit box.

Meanwhile, when Sami backed off from EJ's advances, he tried to have his way with her until Lucas came to the rescue. An emotionally charged Sami and Lucas began to make love.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...nov0106/#149747

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow..those all sound incredible...Love Marlena and John flying to canada to save Steve and Kayla...plus the phillip stuff sounds incredible..I'm pretty sure Willow will turn out to be bad now, especially if they are having belle get in a fight with her...Belle will end up being right that Willow is bad news for Shawn, then hopefully we'll be done with her..I can't stand Willow..

• Members

I was curious about the Philip one due to Hogan's plans for Max and Mimi to go off searching for Philip in Georgia, I believe and that they get into danger due to Victor. I'm thrilled that Hogan is raising the the issue of Philip due to how JER wrote disasterously for him when he should have been the top character.

Thanks for posting these. I'm loving what I read.

Archived