This absolutely OUTRAGES me!!

JER Soaps Fan

• Members

I just saw this on Perez Hilton's site.

I agree it's not a coincidence. THere's no way. Especially after that jerk's treatment of Elisabeth on the phone.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/tv_news/just...ew_20061024.php

I DEMAND that we get an apology frome that jerk of a producer.

It makes me not want to watch L&O: SVU anymore.

This is socially irresponsible. This was WRONG. And I just HAD to say that. :angry:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to hate Elizabeth, but since Rosie arrived, she's been great. So yeah, I admit I'm a fan. She has a great chemistry with Rosie and she's finally expressing her opinions in a mature way instead of just "it's complicated." Many thought Rosie would shout her down, but she's actually doing a good job of letting everyone express their view point.

But to get to your point, I agree! I'll admit it does crack me up that someone hated her so much to write that, but it is truly vile and hateful. This is what people, like Rosie, worried about when it came to a show solely focused on sex crimes. Hopefully since Elizabeth has told everyone about the phone call, the EP has to come on and apologize.

• Members

Its fiction people.

NOT real.

Seriously.

I'm sure there are real life Marlena Evans and Kate Roberts in the world that don't appreciate being associated with devil possession and prostitution, respectively.

But they know its all just scripted, the product of a writer's imagination.

Elizabeth just needs to shut up.

• Members

If she wasnt such a hateful, smug little b*tch in the first place, nobody would be inspired to write her as a victim of torture. She tortures us every day with her fascist views. I just wish i had a time machine, to plop her into 1933 Germany and a Nazi rally, with the rest of her buddies. Its where she'd feel right at home.

Archived