What Brand of Cigarettes are you currently smoking

winterguy125

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've always smoked Marlboro Lights. For a spell during college, I smoked Marlboro Lights 100s. I did have a few brief spells where I'd smoke Marlboro reds, but after about a month I'd start hacking up internal organs and would quit. I just can't deal with those things. If I've got a headcold, I'll smoke Marlboro Light Menthols. :lol: They clear my head up.

• Members

I use to smoke Marlboro Menthols...for 8 years or so.

Loved them...They were my little babies.

My last cigarette was sometime in Febuary though.

Sometimes I do miss the smell of opening a fresh new pack...

But it is so not worth it.

• Members

There was always a certain cachet to the Marlboro Reds when I was younger. I don't know if it was the smell or the big nicotine hit it seemed to give, or that they were just not readily available here, but I always bought a carton whenever I travelled to the US or DUTY FREE anywhere else. It made me somewhat popular at parties about 15 years ago, not just with Canadians. Russians especially would want them and were surprised they were not more readily available in Canada.

Then, a little less than 5 years ago, I had an acquaintance/friend (a big soap fan who I suspect posts here or lurks here... wish we were still friends) who actually commuted from southeastern Quebec to Burlington Vermont on a dailly basis. He brought me more Marlboro Reds than I could handle. COUGH CITY! Clearly my smoking days were just about over. And by then no one here wanted them anymore, at least no one I knew.

I'd LOVE one right now. But NO! I'd be back up to 30 a day by Wednesday.

• Members

I only smoke when I drink a lot. If I have a few drinks I won't smoke, but if I am getting hammered my brain just clicks and demands a cig. Its weird, but the 6 guys I hang with all smoke Marlboro. I don't know if thats a southern thing or not. Some smoke Lights and others smoke Reds, so thats what I smoke when I drink.

Archived