What Brand of Cigarettes are you currently smoking

winterguy125

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tried to smoke some when I was in my early/mid-teens. My friends and I would "sneak out" to smoke. I always ended up throwing up from it. Looking back on it, I guess I was lucky one. Those friends I use to smoke with?? They are still smoking!

• Members

Been smoking Newport Menthols since I was about 19.

Friends are really a bad influence, ya know. LOL! A cousin of mine asked me to hold his Newport cigarette one night and till he came back for it, I had smoked it. LOL! I smoke more if I'm drinking, which isn't too often.

Right now, a carton can last me about 2 weeks. Which is good considering cartons of Newport are selling for $52, here in my area. The weekends I go to Delaware to see a friend, I stock up, cartons of Newports are only $27 there. LOL!

No one in my immediate family smokes, I have a few cousins who still do, and family in-law who smoke Marlboro Reds, Lights, and 100s.

Jen

• Members

I've been smoking since I was 13 :(. I quit last year, but now I'm back on again (I have to move out of my house soon b/c of it :rolleyes:) Anyway...

Combo of:

Camel filters (nasty...nasty!!)

and Djarum Black cloves (they're sooo bad for you, but they taste amazing)

Being here at school makes me smoke a lot more than I do at home. Our campus is very smoker-friendly, so it's hard to resist.

Are Marlboro Reds really that bad? My boss smokes a pack of those a day! :blink:

• Members

Personally, I can't smoke Reds. BLECH! My soon to be ex was up to 3 1/2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day! Which is a lot and he has been told to cut back. He finally went to Marlboro Lights instead of the Reds, which cut him back to 2 packs a day and not 3. He was not fond of the Light flavor. He did the Lights for a while, but soon went back to the Reds.

He too has been smoking since he was 12/13.

Jen

Archived