Halloween's Coming....

Matt

• Members

Halloween's just around the corner, folks. What are your plans? Do you know what you're going to wear? I got an invitation to a mega Halloween party that's on the Sat. before (*the* social event of the Lexington gay social season, from what I hear) and I'm getting geared up. Apparently, this is a big deal party thrown by a group of guys with some money. One of my buddies went last year and said there were over 100 guys there in costume, go-go boys, and an open bar. You have to have an invitation to get in and I got one -- and not one of those wimpy computer printed jobs, either. These things came from a printer on postcard paper with graphics and pictures. Hell, the party even has a website! I'm moderately acquainted with one of the hosts --- well, more like he's a friend of a friend and we met *once* and he invited me personally. I know the group her runs with and they're all a bunch of hotties. I almost feel like I've arrived. :lol: Anyway, I'm going as a fallen angel. I've been busting my butt for weeks to look good in my size 30 leather pants (I'm in them, but it's not totally there, yet -- but I've still got another week of pumping and crunches and thermogenic pills to go :lol: ). My black feathered wings and prostetic horns should arrive this weekend and my ultra-cool dark blue muscle shirt (distressed with runs and holes all over it) along with my leather wrist bands should come next week. I'm going to draw on tribal tattoos with eyeliner on my arms and on my face around my eyes. And I've already had my leather collar (don't ask ;) ) for a while, so that part's not a problem. If any of the gayboys have seen the Falcon vid "Heaven to Hell", that's the look I'm shooting for. If my costume turns out the way I hope, I'll make sure I get pics to show. The cool part is nearly all the pieces are things I can wear again! :lol:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not going to any parties this year. I would if my friend didn't have to work Halloween weekend. So I'm going as myself. That's enough to scare anybody.

However, if I were going to a party, I would dress as either a zombie/goth 50s' girl. A black poodle skirt with either a spider web or black cat to replace the poodle, a black shirt with my spider web choker, and put some black eyeliner and lipstick on my face, or a black cat.

Archived