Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The big question is where will the raitings be in three months after the show's done several Walden episodes and the whole newness wears off. I know a lot of people watched just to see how they ended "the Charlie Years" but I don't think they will be talking about Charlie in every episode. Except maybe in passing. I think the show could still be great as long as they keep the mother and Berta on in every episode. If it's just going to be Alan and Walden trying to find girls and then Jake coming in and out, i don't think it will last passed this season. what was great about Charlie years was that Berta was "on the outside looking in" type person who just said whatever she thought. We'll see.

My fave parts of the first episode was when Alan was going to spread charlie's ashes and then saw Walden. and of course at the end when naked Walden hugged Alan at the moment his son and ex came in.

• Members

I'm just glad to have Berta and the mother on. They are both great and i hope it's their time to shine. I missed Jake too but i think they should grow him up a little bit. the farting jokes and things like that are getting old. They were doing that in the first season. I wish there was more of Herb and Judith. I have a feeling if this does take off, Walden's Ex wife will be on more, like Judith was during the first seasons when she and Alan were just divorced and Jake was young.

Archived