Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that they are somehow connected, remember Chandra's threads connecting various places on that map of the world? Some ingredient, something is "transmitting" those abilities. But what it is, I do not know.

I liked DL Hawkins and, as I said before, Simone. But I don't think those two are coming back.

• Members

OMG, Dania Ramirez's character is absolutely obnoxious! I hate it when they introduce some good characters and use them for, like, five episodes. I liked Simone because, among other things, she was human. I liked Bob, but they killed him. A wrong decision in my opinion.

Kristen Bell is a special guest star and I like Elle, but at any given moment they can kill her. And that has me worried...

• Members

Honestly, i dont. because KBell is BFF's with Hayden, ZQ, and the crew loves her. I think she is around, just not on contract. Ya know?

I would hate to lsoe her tho, because she is amazing. Elle is amazing. KBell is amazing, but when is she not? I also lvoe that Weevil from VMars is one of the baddies. Weevil+Veronica!

Its Love :wub: :wub: :wub:

2wcjp8k.jpg

• Members

She is a show-killer with a defined reputation who soaked the previous season in all those awful "romantic" moments. Yes, Kring approved that and is guilty as much as she is. She is a total misfit for this show and should go on to write some B-prod cr*p.

This reminds me of another show-killer: Rena Sofer. What happened to her character? She plays wives a lot these days.

• Administrator

She wrote ONE episode last season. Big deal.

She was only a story editor on American Coupling and she wasn't even a "big" producer on The OC. You're acting like she's responsible for the downfall of these shows.

BTW, J.J's not even with Heroes anymore.

Archived