Meerkat Manor season 2

DAMfan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shakespeare hasn't reappeared since the Lazuli attacked the babysitting burrow, and it's presumed that he died defending Flower's pups. Tosca has not been seen either, looks like she didn't survive winter. Flower had more pups Attila is a tiny terror attacking everything his sister Mango or any Meerkat. Big Si, the dominant male of archrivals the Lazuli, has died, leaving Cazanna, their dominant female, without a mate. Youssarian has a tryst with Pancake, but really wants Cazanna, so he can be the dominant male is joined by two roving Whiskers Big Will and Mitch vying for Lazuli females.

:unsure:

• Members

I'm just sick about Shakespeare and Tosca. I was really invested in them and liked them. I wished it had been Flower to meet her demise. I thought Tosca and Carlos would start their own little family and be happy. :(

I'm glad Youssarian is branching out from the Whiskers. After the beating Zaphod gave him I would leave too. :lol:

• Members

There was a segment on the Today Show this morning about "Meerkat Manor" has become a national obsession, how the fans are worried about Shakespeare missing and the Animal Planet would not give up any info about what has happened to him.

:D

• Members

My goodness, I can't keep up with all of the names of these meerkats.

It looks like Mozart may get kicked out now that she has mated with Sondheim. I was shocked to see Carlos back too. I thought he went off with Tosca and they bit the dust together.

Of course, Flower is pregnant again :rolleyes:

So, maybe Shakespeare is alive? I sure hope so.

Thanks for posting this.

Archived