Celebrity Duets on FOX

DaysFanJean

• Members

Did anyone watch this show tonight? I didn't know if it would be worth it or not but decided to give it a look and quickly fell in love with it. It was so much fun. I totally agee with the one the judges let go tonight even though I truly loved him and wanted to see more. If you saw it, then you, hopefully, were treated to a fun evening. Here are my views.

The best of two performances was Jai Rodriquez followed by Hal Sparks and Alfonso Ribeiro. The most outstanding performance of the evening that took the show completely out of the auditorium was Smokey Robinson and Lucy Lawless. My goodness what chemistry. It was the sexiest, steamiest performance I've seen in quite a while. Worth the whole two hours.

The judges will take a little getting used to for me. I loved Marie Osmond as she was professional and gave really good advice. As much as I love Little Richard, I was like David Foster who kept saying he knew absolutly nothing of what he was saying LOL, but loved him anyway. David Foster was last and didn't have time enough to really say much at all and that is a shame as he probably could have said some worthwhile things to each contestant.

Here is the link to the official website.

http://www.fox.com/celebrityduets/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite performance tonight was Carly Patterson's. Not that she has the best voice but she was definitely at ease, enjoying herself and sparkling. I thought most of them were uptight tonight and that was a distraction. My favorite was Jai, of course. He is clearly the best in my judgement. Hal and Alfonso were really good. I love Cheech and think he was better this week, too. Lucy is gorgeous but she was too controlled tonight. I have no idea who will be voted off. I'd not vote for Lea so guess that is probably the answer to who I think should go.

• Members

I tuned in for some of it last night while putting away laundry. I did see Jai's performance and he held his own with Brian. I was very impressed.

Carly was cute and seemed to be having fun. Lucy did a good job too.

The show is a lot more fun than AI.

• Members

Even though I said I would not vote for Lea, I had no idea that a lot of others must have been in the same frame of mind. I felt sad for her tonight and her daughters, especially, but clearly she wouldn't be around much longer anyway. Cheech fans surprised me, too. I'm thrilled for Carly.

I think Wynona is in love heehee. She and Hal are HOT. Lucy can really shake it. What a dress and what moves.

Archived