OLTL: 106 new MediaNet pictures added

• Members

Let the crap continue, more crappy scenes are ahead; just take a look at the new OLTL spoiler pictures at ABC MediaNet:

OLTL has updated their spoiler pictures at ABC MediaNet with 106 new pictures. 52 are for the week of September 11th, and the other 56 are from the week of September 18th.

The 52 new pictures for the week of September 11th are of Kevin, Bo, Spencer, his lawyer, several extras, David, Kelly, Paige, Natalie, John, Hugh, Evangeline, Nora, Todd, Jessica, Nash, Antonio, baby Brennan and Jamie.

The 56 new pictures for the week of September 18th are of Michael, baby Tommy, Hugh, John, his dead daddy Thomas, Cristian, Layla, Evangeline, Ted, Vincent, Jessica, Nash, Claudia, Adriana, Antonio, John, his dad's old partner Peter Braust, Abbott (boxer), Ted, Referee, Trainer, Layla and some extras.

Link to the pictures at ABC Media Net (the newest pictures are all those on the first eight pages, and the first 10 on the ninth page):

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/searc...&pgsplit=12

Some highlights from these new pictures are: a party for for either Antonio/Jamie/Brennan, John at the cemetary talking to his dead daddy, Spencer' trial, Hugh/Paige conversation, Cristian boxing, Michael in Angel Square with baby Tommy talking to Hugh and several people hanging out at Rodis.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol - Oh well, if they are going to continue this weird, non-soap storyline that is the Boxing...then at least Christian got a haircut and looks HOT now.

But for me, the pictures are enough to drool over...I don't need to waste an hour watching it on TV.

• Members

That's what I was thinking too....however, I was also thinking Antonion since it looks like the banner hanging up behind them seems to say 'congratulations'. That made me think that maybe it was for his re-joining the LPD. But, that's only a guess on my part.

Archived