DAYS: Introducing our new Shawn D. Brady

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Those were just rumors because his agent Bruno listed him as testing for the part of Shawn. Some poeple just assumed he'd get the part.Yes, he was the RA at the dorm that Maxie, Jessie, Brook Lynn, Diego, Lucas and Dillon moved into when they started at PCU. at one point, Seth was the main suspect during the stalking storyline this past summer. He was good.

• Members

How is everybody?? I hope you're all doing wonderful! I've personally seen brighter days...I got my wisdom teeth pulled out on Monday. Let's just say, it hasn't really sat with me well. I've been vomiting quite a bit and I appear to have 2 baseballs inside my mouth. I can't FIND the baseballs but that's what it looks like. It's given my roommates something to joke about though, so I'm glad for that. Hopefully my swelling will be down by Friday because I'm taking a road trip with my mom and sis. Which I'm really flipping excited for 'cause I haven't seen my mom since April and the last time we did a "mother/daughter" anything had to have been about a decade ago. Were gonna go to San Francisco and wine country and all those beautiful places.

"Days" is on hiatus for 2 weeks which is why I'm getting to do all these fun things, like getting my wisdom teeth out and go on vacation.

I will be meeting up with Brandon Beemer (the "new Shawn") and the "Days'" acting coach next week to work on his first few episodes. We're taping 8 episodes the week back from break (and Brandon's first week period) so we agreed we should go over it before walking out on set that Monday and going "Hi, I'm Farah", "Hi, I'm Brandon", now let's start crying and screaming at eachother..."

In other news...we're taking a permanent break from "Lil' Divas". I've got other goals professionally that I must tend to at this stage in life...like finding new ACTING jobs...

lol

ahhhh

oh. I also read like everyone else the fall spoilers in SOD. So...a Mimi/Max/Abby triangle?

HUH?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe there's a plan to re-cast and de-age my character that I don't know about...

whatever.

anyway, thanks for stopping by, thanks for your support.

Love,

Farah

http://www.farahfathonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1222

• Members

Neat to know it was also her surprise about the Mimi/Ma/Abby previews. Well, isn't that an interesting way to find out these things. Let's hope Brandon isn't overwhelmed by the 8-episode week and deliver some subpar episodes.

Archived