DAYS: Introducing our new Shawn D. Brady

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It says on his website he already guest-starred on DAYS as Assistant Attorney Brett Weitz. I don't remember him from that.

Anyway, he's gorgeous, and I think will look great with Martha, if Hogan and Beth reunite Shelle...I can't see him with Farah at all. He definitely looks older, so I wonder if the rumors about Shawn and Billie hooking up are true. :blink:

• Members

The person who posted about this at MM's only posted one time, so Martha didn't confirm anything herself. Not sure how reliable that is.

But if it is true I'm looking forward to his first scene. He kind of resembles Kristian just like Jason did. Not saying they looks anything alike. Spencer Hill looked more like Peter.

I'm guessing they want to age Shawn which is not a bad idea. imo He looks hot too, and that's not bad either. :P

• Members

Dude, I remember Brandon as the Assistant District Attorney during Chelsea's trial. I was writing my previous fan fic at the time and was going to Brett a bigger player and hook him up with Hope. I find it strange that now he is playing her son, LOL.

I would rather have Spencer playing the part. At first glance, Brandon does appear to look to old to play Shawn, but we all thought the same thing about Martha and look what she did the role of Belle.

• Members

My first thought was that he looked like Austin Peck, too. Then, my gosh how much he resembles Hope. Then he looks so much older than Jason. Now I do remember him as the Asst. DA in those scenes during Chelsea's trial. I thought he was hot. Maybe Days will hire Spence as the Philip recast....if Kyle won't stay.

Archived