A Beloved Emmy Winner is returning to AMC!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anyone says that everything will now be okie dokie at AMC............ :angry:

I'm happy she's back but this is NOT going to fix the show. It will hopefully make it better though.

But it just means more Ryan-worshiping, Babe-loving, probably Jonathan-forgiving (she better not forgive him for the Maggie stuff but you know she will).

And of course Maggie and Binks will break up suddenly and Bianca will be asexual again. Or they will keep her and Maggie together (Maggie staying in Paris of course) so they can say they have a lesbian relationship, which we never see. Brilliant!

I already am ticked at her for praising Megan's recent stories.

• Members

Thanks Jackie for the update.

I think Binks stands to gain the most from Burton Armus if it all pans out (I guess he could still be stolen away ala [s.W.S.N.B.N.] or with our luck Frons will finally be fired before he can make the change lol). I know Mickey Mouse is a big obstacle to any real gay story but hopefully he'll be able to so something more edgy with her.

• Members

Oh, nice, she gets to come back and fluff the fetus. Joy to the f'ing world. :angry:

I love Eden, but I'm so not looking forward to Saint Bianca cleansing mommy of her sin of aborting Josh, and Josh being brought to tears as St. Binkies tells him how wonderful mommy is. *gags*

Hmm, so what of Maggie? And is Haley Evans or someone else as Mimo, coming back with her?

• Members

I understand folks'cynicism on a number of levels (botched returns, shitty writing, propping, etc) but I'm a big fan of Eden's so I'm happy to be able to get a chance to see her regularly again. Besides, it ain't like Bianca was/will be the only one propping nonsensically, etc.

I've also missed Bianca very much despite Fronsie's and McT's canonization of the character to neatly avoid her sexuality. Bianca's important to the show and it's good for the show IN THE LONG RUN to have Bianca and an actor of Eden's caliber around.

Not that I don't have reservations with McT still in charge. I hope her return in Sep bodes well for regime change so I'll grind my teeth through AMC while I awaiting The Fall of The Destroyer and enjoy those eyes, that smile, that talent, THE RACK is BACK! :)

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKS!

~End of fangirl squeeee~

Please let this be the final nail in the coffin of BAM forever and ever more. I hope it's a permanent break-up and Bianca can start fresh without couple baggage from the past. Of course I hope a new admin will give her the love story the character's always deserved. But please, keep Binky far, far away from Erin Lavery in the name of all things holy.

I also read somewhere that Liz Hendrickson has another gig (single shot at this time) on a CBS crime drama, Criminal Minds. Since she's getting some work in LA, I'd be suprised if she return.

It ain't much in the sea of crap writing and bad decisions that is AMC, but I'll take it. My eyes will stay focused on Regime Change Now! and I'll do my best to stomach what's churned out till then.

Welcome Back Eden!

Archived