Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMC: Cady's plea to Zendall fans

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Member

I haven't been online in awhile....

But glad to see this post getting lots of attention and debate.

I agree with Mulder and Adam - Everyone wanted the 'new' Dixie to be a !@#$%^&*] and not be the good saint she was - and now that we have it everyone is !@#$%^&*]ing about it and claim their Dixie hate. What's up? Looks like we really did want our good old Tad-loving saint back.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

A woman can be assertive and not a doormat without being reduced to a homewrcking slut. There re two kinds of !@#$%^&*]es. A !@#$%^&*] and a bad !@#$%^&*].

Dixie is just a !@#$%^&*] who exudes a sickening amount of self righteousness as she flings herself on a married man and trumps one lie after another to keep her house of cards from collapsing. I can't wait for Cady's next fancy to strike and then she'll ditch the show and take this trashed incarnation of Dixie with her.

  • Member
It's not the actors fault they have this CRAP to portray. It's the writers fault. :angry:
  • Member

Did anyone see Cady's Soaporgraphy over the weekend on SoapNet? She talked about how she had no intention of ever returning to AMC, but McTavrish convinced her to come back with her storyline ideas. WTF? Cady muct be really naive in that respect, because McTavrish's writing of Dixie has been overly crapy since Cady came back. Cady left ATWT for this? :rolleyes:

  • Member

I wonder what Cady will do once McTrash is gone? I can totally see her wanting to leave the show. IMO it's what Cady does, she did it on ATWT a few times as well.

  • Member
I wonder what Cady will do once McTrash is gone? I can totally see her wanting to leave the show. IMO it's what Cady does, she did it on ATWT a few times as well.

If she leaves who would care? I know that I will not, but by then the damage would have been done.

  • Member
If she leaves who would care? I know that I will not, but by then the damage would have been done.

I know I won't care ;)

The damage had already been done IMO. It's going to take ALOT to even try to redeem Dixie at this point

  • Member

Cady and McTavish are buds, its no shock that she came back. Cady wanted something different to play then sweet old Dixie and she got it.

  • Member
It's not the actors fault they have this CRAP to portray. It's the writers fault. :angry:

In Acting 101 there's a little thing called choices.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.