• 0 replies
  3. 1986: Santa Barbara

• 0 replies
  4. 1985: Santa Barbara

• 0 replies
  5. 1984: Santa Barbara

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• There's a,ready an AMC thread.   You posted in it last night.    Christ Almighty!           Can the mods please bounce this nutjob?  
    • Preface      I can still remember that magical day sitting on the floor of director John Erman's living room. Only inches away from me was the legendary Henry Fonda, and across from him, perched daintily on the sofa, the great Olivia de Havilland. Filling out the rest of the room, draped across chairs and settled comfortably on the floor, were Georg Stanford Brown, Lynne Moody, Richard Thomas, Marc Singer, Fay Hauser, Greg Morris, Brian Stokes Mitchell, and little ole' me. I was about to embark on one of the greatest roles of my burgeoning  career, and one of the most historical events in television history: Roots: The Next Generations.
    • EVERY THREAD.   It' starting to become a chore to come here, rather than a fun place to interact with fellow soap fans.
    • I would like for Kim Zimmer to cross over to The Young and the Restless from Guiding Light as “Reva Shayne.”
    • Now if only Thiem would drop her too....lol