• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Does anyone know if the Kim/Sabrina meet/reunion is on YouTube? I couldn’t find it during on a regular search. Maybe it’s tied to a daily episode or a compilation of JM’s best moments?    I just remember it was remarkably authentic - especially for a sorta retcon - though I seem to remember that they showed an old clip of Kim ‘losing’ her baby. I was never a KH fan, but I was stunned at how beautifully acted those scenes were. OC, as a huge JM fan, she made everything great so I’m automatically biased by her work!    Any guidance would be helpful. And I hope I’m not ‘over’ remembering how good it was! 
    • Is it any wonder that the Trump administration has been in such a frenzy to try to remake the courts? The courts are literally the only institution standing in the way of the country's complete undoing, at this point.  Of course, someone might make the claim that the courts started this mess in the first place with Citizen's United.  I just hope that Republicans don't figure out a way to disenfranchise Samoans some other way, like at the ballot box now that they can actually vote in elections.
    • I agree Generations wasn't the most exciting, but I still feel that her Y&R was the most entertaining day to day in years. I thought Passanante was surprisingly decent, LML had a good first year or so and MAB had moments, but overall SSM I felt understood the tone of the show in a way others didn't and I loved her handle on he characters and the way the scripts were written. I'd take her back in a heartbeat. 
    • I just have to chime in and say I love this thread.  Different ways to kill off Sonny, and Jason !  Love it!