• 0 replies
    • 2k views
  11. February

• 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. January

• 0 replies
    • 2.2k views

• Tues Nov 8 1977 4 KOMO ABC Seattle 5 KING NBC Seattle 7 KIRO CBS Seattle    9am 4 Window 5 Seattle Today 7 Price is Right   9.30 4 Cross Wits 5 Seattle Today cont'd 7 TPIR cont'd   10.00 4 Happy Days 5 Wheel of Fortune 7 Match Game   10.30 4 $25,000 Pyramid 5 Knockout 7 Love of Life   11.00 4. The Better Sex 5. To Say the Least 7 Young and Restless   11.30 4. Family Feud 5 Gong Show 7 Search for Tomorrow   12.00 4 All My Children 5 Hollywood Squares 7 News   12.30 4. AMC cont'd 5 Days of Our Lives 7 As The World Turns   1.00 4 Ryans Hope 5 DOOL cont'd 7 ATWT cont'd   1.30 4 One Life to Live 5 The Doctors 7 Guiding Light   2.00 4 OLTL cont'd 5 Another World 7 GL cont'd   2.15 4 General Hospital   2.30 4. GH cont'd 5 AW cont'd 7 All in the Family   3.00 4 Edge of Night 5 Movie 7 Dinah
    • It's a tricky situation no matter what Billboard does - people will always find loopholes and ways to game to the system. Whether that's Sony/Tommy Mottola discounting quite a few of Mariah Carey's singles in the 90's at $0.49 in order to push her singles to #1, or record companies and managers paying radio station programmers huge sums to play songs/artists in heavy rotation (back when radio airplay alone meant a high charting position in the early 00's), and now this. 
    • Y&R: John, Dina, Colleen, Diane, Cassandra and Hillary. We know Dru ain't dead.   DAYS: Renee NEVER being revived always puzzled me. The character and actress seemed very popular.    ATWT: Rose. Yeah, OTT at times, but without Lily's baggage, it allowed MB to take chances. ATWT worst offenses were recasting Connor and Molly. ATWT seemed to be pretty good about not killing off legacy characters.    B&B: Macy.   
    • Watching Monday and...   NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.   And starting the episode with Jill and Esther...and Jack...nice.   Abby's crying is not bugging me. And MO is selling it to me.   And hmmmmm...NuChance. He fills in perfectly here versus on DAYS. Interesting. I didn't feel that vibe the few times I've seen other Chance. Echos of JD's Chance.    
    • Just tried to do some text formatting the old way of [b]text[/b] (to, in this example, make my print bold without having to manually click the bold tool in the header), and it seems to no longer work with the new forum update? Is there a way to make it work or to fix this on your end? I THINK this is called BBCode but I'm just guessing.