• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• When "Days" switched up their aesthetic for the 50th with the studio scenes (and much more primetime/film-like angles and tracking), I loved it.  I know it's not for everyone, but it provides the depth and space we have always lacked, especially since the '09 budget crisis.  The real problem is that some directors don't take the care to keep the shots consistent with the rest of the show, which can be incredibly distracting.  But I know, for me personally, Haley's death will feel so much "bigger" because of this.  (And I liked the aesthetic they were TRYING for in Peapack, but the actual product was a total fail.  AMC tried steadycams in '06 and quickly abandoned the new model; this rarely gets brought up.)   Anyway re. Judi/Adrienne... this burns me up.  The blow was softened for me when RC said Judi was mostly unavailable to appear, but reading this is crushing.  I love Judi and Adrienne--wonderful performer and I know many find the character boring, but she's a legacy character that really served as the heart (and basis) of the Johnson family the last ten years.  And the "drama" her death is providing will be wrapped up all too soon... aaand while this is a great twist, it's an awful big cloud to put over Maggie (and if Mickey is Brady & Kristen's, she'll likely be responsible for Sarah's baby not making it?!? 😵).
    • Not about him and Hope at all, but, yes, literally Sami/Carrie/Austin drama could have kept him going for years.  Plus, Stefano things.  I would have been okay with him and Billie or Kate though.  Even him and Kristen honestly.  Anna coming back would have been the best.
    • You're right.   The finale originally was the party at Dorit's. Which is really when the drama started with Brandi. Once it came going, Bravo extended filming to get ALL of it. Before that other than stuff with Stutton it was just boring.    RE: Southern Charm....sounds like least of a rumor now I'm afraid. They should have gone ahead and filmed Southern Charm NOLA...the better show at this point anyway and the most organic with true friends...you know like the best RH shows  
    • EB also posted a pic with the top of the tower set