B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I just remembered this 

Please register in order to view this content

What a horrible time for B&B with Kyle Lowder's Rick dating his nieces, Ron Moss's acting and Brad Bell having no idea what to do with Brooke, Nick, Jackie, Bridget and Taylor.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to mention --

when Deacon complimented Ridge on his punch, it was not the first time Ridge and Deacon got into a fight.

The first time was when Ridge was getting Maron-ized (wearing flamboyant, lively colored suits, slick hair, acting like a villain), Deacon hit him, Ridge fell on the floor and he hurt his hand. He was not able to draw for a while. Back then, Deacon was Brooke's hero and he had the last laugh in a fight. Good times.

• Members

Wigole turning to 16 yo CoCoPuffs, who she's know for 3 months, for advice on something so private and mature. Weird. 

Why not have Zende tell Wigole to drop the biokid angle and focus on how he became a part of the Forrester family? It would be great for Zende to pull from that history. And a reminder that biology means nothing in her family aka Sasha and Myrna were rejected by bio dad. 

Loved the outdoor scene with Bad Santa/ShEvil. But BS's secret plot to keep her close was laughable. 

• Members

Wow - a day I watched most of it.  Finally we get to see what some other actors on this show can do other than Quinn.  The Nicole gonna-take-my-baby-back/Maya/BullyBrattyRick might be the best thing that's been on this show in years - my opinion only but today was maybe the best I've seen in years.  I hope they move forward with it because (God knows Brad Bell won't get it right) - but this could amount to years of story.  Finally Saint Maya has something bad happen to her and doesn't get her way....now if they'd kept Sasha and if they'd developed her as an actual character other than THOT she could have picked a side and caused more angst. 

• Members

@Soapsuds I couldn't help but stare at the WigSisters. C'mon RE and KM are beautiful women - their faces are stunning. Can't B&B shell out a few bucks to do these ladies justice? 

I'm OK with the conflict that Wigole is feeling and Myrna losing grip - it's a family based story - horribly contrived (the retcon Wigole infertility and throwing Mr. Fine under the bus weren't needed). Wigole could've suddenly rebonded with Lizzy leaving Zende perplexed and Raya conflicted (Myrna feeling empathy for the sister who gave them so much)  - the legal, medical and Julius stunts weren't necessary to create this story. 

Gosh CocoPuffs, I'm gonna share my deepest most personal pain so you can run and share with my spouse less than an hour later... Replace CoCoPuffs with Sasha (after all, Wigole and Sasha were besties) and that would be believable, including the running to Zende. 

• Members

Here we go again -- the show is skipping several beats at once. Sheila arriving at the Forrester mansion, somewhat championed by Eric, who just wants to keep an eye on her, and opposed by Ridge, is a natural, expected part of this story. But this should have happened several episodes down the line. There should have been an episode of Eric at the police station, considering letting Sheila go, but convinced by Baker not to. There should have been, a little while later, Eric still grappling with his guilt and going to talk to Sheila. He decides to drop it, but warns her it doesn't mean anything. Sheila breaking down his defenses. Then Eric coming up with the idea of keeping her close. Then the Forrester visit. Eric's reason works but isn't set up properly and the pacing is atrocious. At least Ridge didn't start singing her praises.

I loved that exterior scene. Sheila leaving town? Yeah, right. Even if she does, that look shows it's not over yet.

I like the idea of Nicole unable to let go of her baby and now, suddenly, she learns the adoption wasn't finalized. It's classic soap. But I could barely pay any attention to it, cos I kept staring at her wig.

• Members

Would have been great for Sasha to have used this as her "in" with one sister again....have her sympathize with one of them to 'find a friend'.  LOL.  This really could be fabulous if Nicole takes that baby back, and then gets pregnant right away. !!!!!  Keep both leaving Maya with nothin'.  Today with her and Rick and discussing what's fair or not fair and to think they asked Nicole for her womb TWICE!  Having Nicole take the baby and get pregnant too....years of possibilities...

Archived