B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank goodness it was universal - WTH was Monday's episode? Beyond horrible and shockingly bad not only for November sweeps, but for a Monday - normally B&B's most watched day. I had to FF through all of Liam/Steffy. I'll watch anything with RE, KM and JY. But, man, Zende (and I'm using the character because I want to depersonalize) - he is NO leading man and that point was made during his last scene. Awful. Please get RE away from him permanently. She had amazing scenes and dialogue last week until Friday. Brad go for it with Nicole/Rick bonding over children. In fact, I could easily enjoy Sasha/Thomas/Caroline and Nicole/Rick/Maya. Even Nicole/WyNot/Ivy would tolerable. Send Zende to Paris office ASAP.

• Members

Morty: "Do Zende and Sasha ever think before they act?" Bitch....STFU!

LOL at crazy Pam going after Quinn but WTF the next episode had no follow up?

Sasha's ass is so pregnant. Matthew trying to go in on her....again STFU! The show messed up by never having them interact when they are supposed to be "sisters." Probably would have made those scenes felt better if they had some type of relationship whether its antagonistic or not

8dYCWLS.png

Quinn's jewelry looks so cheap. Who the hell is lining up to buy this? Fashion show with no fashions. Her show was a hot mess

di1oWgd.png

Did anyone else think that girl looked like Aly at first?

Katie and Eric....WTF are they interacting so much lately?  I almost would think they are hooking up next.

Ivy doesnt want to wear the showstopper dress yet last year she was blackmailing Steffy into letting her be the face of Forrester and she came back and tried to morph into her. Her excuse was that she was too tall for the dress yet she and Steffy are the same height (actress is like 1" taller). Meanwhile Quinn, whom is shorter pulled it off

Tp97Zfx.png

Ridge and Quinn...they are so gonna hook up. Its only a matter of when

• Members

Or Donna! They already have that foundation set from Thanksgiving 3 years ago. Remember when Quinn was hiding in the dark after Turkey Day dinner and I think she may have broken a picture. It's so sad that they omitted that whole Eric/Quinn flirtation from then - it certainly would've made the events of July a lot more plausible. It's a bit disgusting that these vibrant intelligent women are being paired with someone who looks belongs on skid row. C'mon give me Katie/Justin/Donna and $B/Brooke/Ridge/Quinn.  I'm not sure why Brad is trying to undo Quinn with THIS after all they've done to salvage the character. It makes zero sense.

Archived