B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

From what I gather and am reading Quinn is now jealous of Katie?  I saw on previews that she said something about buying the house next door.  Whoever said it above - it would have been a much better idea if Katie had conspired with Ridge or Brooke to do this, and then take jabs at Quinn.  Or, I've wondered the same thing about Brooke.  When Eric was getting ready to marry Quinn, and everyone was saying, how are we going to stop this?  No one can stop this.  I wondered if Susan Flannery was still around - could have been a good opportunity for Stephanie to appear to Brooke and remind her that she had wanted her to watch over the family, and that one person could still stop the wedding (Brooke), if she really cared and went and talked to him.

But if it's Katie that Quinn is jealous of - I saw a little bit yesterday and I guess she and Eric watched the fashion show together and Quinn got jealous.  If some of the family had conspired with Katie it could have been more interesting.  I really wish they'd give Heather Tom something to do other than cry and be miserable.  It could have been fun to see her purposely goad Quinn into confrontations in private, and then when Quinn goes to Eric, have Katie deny that she did anything.  Eric has known her and knows it would be out of character for Katie to do such a thing, but he would know that Quinn has been neurotic for years.  Could have been fun for Katie to really jab her with things like, "well what if I do like Eric?  You know he has a history with our Mother, Brooke, and Donna...why should he complete the quadruple?"  And then just laugh.  Things like that...and then deny it to Eric.

And I saw just a bit of the "fashion show"....can they not get some better jewelry?  The stuff looked plastic. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? Quinn jealous of Katie? Love Rena Sofer but Quinn has become a joke as a character with no real constitency. She is like an empty shell for someone like Sheila. I hope the show won't try to push Katie towards Eric. After Brooke and Donna, it would be pure gross and Brad Bell loves it.

The show is dull right now. Ridge/Brooke/Bill round 12 and Zende, Nicole and Sasha all look pathetic in a different way: Nicole for accepting at first, Zende for cheating on his gf at the first problem and Sasha for believing Zende was interested in her.

• Members

I had it on mute so I didn't listen, but I saw them in that room and thought....when did he change it from a Bedroom to whatever it is now?  He had weapons and money or something?  I was like....I'm glad I'm on this conference call because this looks stupid.  I didn't rewind it to see any of it.  People were late for the 1;30 call so I saw like 3 minutes of the very beginning and then I put it on mute.  Enough to see it was probably going to be a useless waste of 1/2 hour.  I heard Quinn:  "I'm such a changed person because of your love."  Eric:  "I knew you had changed.  You are a changed person"  Quinn:  "yes, because of you.  You believe in me."  Eric:  "I do believe in you.  I've never doubted you were changed."  Quinn:  "Because of your belief in my and your love for me."  Eric:  "Because you are beautiful and I believe in you."  Quinn:  "And now I'm a person my son can be proud of, because you have changed me."   Etc. etc.  MUTE.  How many times do we need that conversation?

• Members

Brad trying to force the Widge/Brooke by using dead Stephanie. This Widge 'in love' with Brooke doesn't hold water even when we look at recent history:

1) he dumped her in Paris after last married;

2) he skipped out on being there for his dead mother, who 'loved him the most,' but now is using her memory as a reason to reunite;

3) after last wedding failed, he proceeded to read poetry and become involved with Katie;

4) successfully busted Brill wedding and then got involved with his 'muse,' Caroline II, + dumped Katie one 5 min conversation; and 

5) willing to use Brooke simply to get shares to vote Eric out - even though Steffy could've asked her husband WyNot or her 'destiny' Lame to ask $B to vote in favor (no sale required).

So Brad, tell me, what am I missing? What are possible reason should we root for Widge to 'win' Brooke back? Not to mention, that Brooke finally found a man who not only respects and cherishes her, but also wants her as is - no changes required.  

• Members

Dear Brad - Brooke is surrounded by 3 creepy men who make Deacon look sane! Widge and Stephanie's grave; $B with GPS on her phone; and RJ being way too involved and manipulative - saying Brooke could lead to both RJ and Will getting bio parents reunited. Ugh. 

• Members

So now after he slept with Sasha.....Zende is proposing marriage to Nicole? Seriously?? For real.....ridiculous and so full of [!@#$%^&*].

And can they please break up Rick and Myron?? They have become such a bore. Rick has lost his edge. So sad......

And Zende being all giggly girl type with you'll ask me one day and I'll have the ring s hit......just unbelievable bad.

Archived