GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Members

I hate Carly, always have, even back when she was introduced with Sarah Brown. Well actually I liked her a bit when she was played by Tamara Braun. But her character has always been a shrieking trainwreck hypocrite. The one thing I'll say is that all of the actresses playing the role are very talented actresses (well maybe not that short term 3rd Carly between TB and LW).

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Patrick looks ridiculous and being jealous and insecure does not suit him. Please. This is a man who used to be a manwhore, right? He should be a lot more confident. No wonder Jason Thompson went running from this show. I'm truly shocked it took this long.

• Members

Yes, but for some reason, Snobin is better than Carly, Liz, Alexis, etc.  Patty, a doctor, never measured up to a dead junkie wannabe gangster who gave Robin HIV.  No one can ever make this make sense to me!  

Patty was gutted when they put him with Snobin.  He was constantly looking for approval from her mob loving ass!  Bitch!

• Members

the writing for her is terrible right now. I hate how she keeps going to Liz and Nikolas telling them they need to tell the truth. Its been months. Obviously they arent saying anything. Laura knows the secret so she needs to just spill it herself or STFU at this point. She's an accomplice and just as guilty as they are now. Another thing, she talks about Hayden as if she is the devil and talks down to her, yet she knows Nik tried to have her murdered. WTF? Your son aint sh-t bitch!

• Members

lol at Monica throwing AJ's death in Ava's face and suggesting she donate a piece of art for the gala. I love it.

Dirtbag Carlos is on. Sabrina and Felix dupe Michael on the sonogram. Michael will never catch a break in life.

I like Andre for the most part, the actor is doing well, but I'm not sure about him with Anna yet.

Burgi was good casting as Paul. I like the potential behind Ava/Tracy/Paul and the dynamic between Ava and Paul has potential. But will any of that be realized ... probably not.

Ugh. I'm tired of Valerie, Dante and Lulu. And Woodpile and Maxie continue to be completely useless.

So happy the Pudged One's story isn't on today.

Archived