Y&R Actor Axed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was one of the most blatant examples of a seat filler recast I've ever seen, I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. Off to low budget Canadian Lifetime original movies where you belong Burgess!

I welcome Jason Thompson.

Come on, David Tom sucked his last run, his only saving grace was his chemistry with his co stars but that can only take you so far when your acting is as horrible as his was. He needed to go just as much as this guy.

• Members

And Billy Miller was good? Pleases…he was awful….David Tom should have stayed….there are other actors that are much worse than Tom…like Ms. Bucktooth Victoria Newman recast….she has stunk up the place the entire time she has been there…..

• Members

I feel like Tom was let go way too soon before getting a chance to really shine.....I wouldn't blame him if they did want him back and he refused, but I doubt they are even thinking of him....

Thompson would do a decent job, though I would hate having him deal with being called "BillyBoy" now...

• Members

Jason Thompson is forgettable and stopped caring about his work years ago - perfect for most Billys over the years, sadly, with the exception of David Tom. Maybe if he'd never given a [!@#$%^&*] he'd still be there too...

Archived