GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stafford was awful in yesterday's show. She was trying too hard to switch emotions, something she stinks at. I only watched one scene and ff the rest of that mess. The preview was so damn bad with Madeline and Nina. Yikes!

Yes! That was completely dumb and made absolutely no sense, especially since Carly found it difficult to round up folks for FrankenTodd's birthday party because the town hates him, something FrankenTodd/Carly actually discussed. Not sure how LW got that out with a straight face. Michael standing up for FrankenTodd at the wedding? Sonny, a MOBSTER, looking for a fall guy for FrankenTodd's murder? Since when would a mobster care? Ridiculous scripts! Just ridiculous! How could anyone be proud of this unintelligent writing? It's embarrassing!

She does! Harper Rose has done wonders for Storms! Her hair is healthy and gorgeous but I fear it's just a matter of time before she loses the weight and begins to look like Becky again.

The scenes at Carly's were good (once you get past the foolish dialogue) and JZ was really good. Usually, Bobbie is just too bubbly for my taste. Not at all yesterday. I liked the last scene with Bobbie and Carly, especially, and can only hope today's scenes have some substance [that goes beyond acting]. Joss being carried out by Maxie and Lucas made my week! That was hilarious, and that child could teach a few on this show about acting!

• Members
and its so dumb that considering that half the town hates him, the person they pick to frame the murder on is someone locked up. I know Heather made a joke of the PCPD with the way she kept escaping, but come on now. Sonny should just make it look like an accident and call it a day

• Members

And all this means is that Sonny will have to arrange a release/escape for Heather not knowing FrankenTodd is talking to her, which does not really matter because why would Sonny want to have the woman who tried to kill Carly on the loose? You see how stupid all this stuff really is?

• Members

I am going to say something that might surprise you I think Michelle is much better then the acting she gave today. I thought her acting was awful today actually. So surprise surprise. Just too crazy. I have said good stuff about Stafford the character is too cartoon now. Heather Mattson can pull this off better. In fact if it came between Nina versus Heather. I think Heather can knock her in the ground. So are u all surprised?

• Members

I agree with that, and altho I don't like Heather, Robin would have pulled that off much better. I'm talking about yesterday's show, the one scene I watched. I was not going to watch the rest of that. Stafford does have the range to switch emotions so quickly. Setting aside her screaming, which is an embarrassment, when the viewer can see the effort put into switching from one emotion to the next, you have failed. That is what she did yesterday.

Besides the fact that I loathe Staff, I think its ridiculous to take this route with the character. GH has plenty of crazies and didn't need another one, especially when she's on 4/5 day a week. Staff stinks at vulnerable, but the wronged wife trying to put her life together after a 20 year coma should have been the way to go. Is substance a thing of the past? Am I not hip?

Archived