Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I expected this. It's like Leo DiCaprio playing year old J. Edgar Hoover. They really try but you can't hide a child voice...

That said; the long overdue course of direction is needed with Billy anyway and he could easily work with anyone besides Victoria. I don't think we necessarily need Mac & JT for that but it would be better than anything else on this show right now, so...

• Members

Save Stick!

I'm really liking the developing Quad with Sharon/Nick/Avery/Dylan. I don't really care for any of the characters individually, but together they are warm and fuzzy.

Kelly is turning into Annie Dutton. "We could go to the Mall"? Really? She thinks she and Billy can be friends?

I don't see Hillary and Neil going romantic at all. Their scenes were juxtaposed against Lily the Pure of heart talking about what a tramp Hillary is, after seeing the shameless Golddigger practically gave him a figurative lap dance right in front of her. I really liked Neil and Hillary's scenes. They are character development IMO. I'm so hungry for these kinds of scenes.

I thought AH did a great job with those Villy scenes right up to the kiss. The love scene was stupid. I'm disappointed in that kind of lame pp on this show. I expect better. and DT takes me out of their scenes.

I'm so interested in where this Cassie mystery is going. Do we know why Victor is doing this, besides keeping Nick and Sharon apart?

• Members

Victor is trying to find out what Sharon's secret is.

I don't see Neil and Hill going romantic either. Esme is enough angst for Hevon. IMHO, I think Lily will have to compete for her father and brother's attention against Hillary, further causing resentment towards Hill.

Tomorrow, Ian and Victor come face to face. My life is complete!

• Members

I am not so much interested in the Cassie story so much as I am interested in how viewers will take it. I do wonder if CG is going to stick around or will she leave town when it is over.

AH is giving it her all but I just can't with Villy. I was hoping that my interest in the couple would improve with BM now gone. But nope. It just doesn't work for me. m

Did Esmerelda know that Lily was Devon's sister or did she think he was having a dinner date with someone. It just seemed so very bold for her to walk up and kiss him. LOL. I also think that the talk about forgiveness that Neil had with Devon and Lily was for Devon's benefit. Hilary intimated that Devon wouldn't want her because of what she did. Neil was letting him know not to let that hold him back.

I do feel sorry for Kelly. I know that is very unpopular but CW is sympathetic.

• Members

That's kind of sad TBH :(

I mean, I didn't love ghost John but I like Jerry Douglas, so it is kind of sad that they are doing away with the Abbott Patriarch for good.....

I guess it's comforting to know that Jerry would have retired regardless....

• Members

I'm sorry but I can really do without ghost John popping up to chastise Jack. Its long been time to do away with this imo. They could've undeaded John long ago and I would've been fine with that but oh well. It is what it is.

Archived