Unpopular Opinions of 2014

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As chicklits mentioned, Mark Teschner is overrated. I don't think he has cast anyone that good in 5-10 years, at least.

I laugh and laugh when I hear praise of Bryan Craig. I've rarely seen worse crybaby faces on daytime. People just don't want to say they only care about what's in his boxer briefs.

• Members

Is it a bad thing to take to someone based in how he fills his Under Armours? If so, then I guess it's my UO that one can be appreciative of both talented actors and fine-looking men onscreen and that one shouldn't have to choose between one or the other.

Speaking of Brianna Brown and Brandon Barash:

1. Brianna would've been much better served as Lisa if they'd allowed her to play the wily and slightly unhinged shitstarter that she was testing out right after she'd slept with Emma's sperm donor. The minute that that hack Guza turned her into the predictable blubbering mess is when I lost what little interest I had of her as a villain.

2. Hot Johnny had the misfortune of being introduced in the wrong GH era, which is why he wasn't able to thrive as he should've. Sure, he was borne out of the bootleg Sopranos setting, but I think that he'd have been much better served if he were introduced about a decade before (back when Sonny thrived as a villain-turned-leading-man off the strength of great writing and how early Zander benefitted from the residual of that before being thrown under the bus).

• Members

Yep! She's always annoying. But the break from sugary valley ho was such a welcome change that she ended up being less annoying than she usually is.

The character will never work unless she is recast & they adjust the writing.

• Members

When she was about 14 when she first showed up...but I don't count that because that's how almost al teens are...but this new grow up snark that calls people out it amusing. It's about time she gets a female rival again...there was only so much arguing she could do with her family over that imposter husband of hers before I had to start FF.

The addition of Hilary as her foe makes her more interesting.

• Members

Nothing really. She still is the same "WUV THE TWINS!" "Cane is sexxxiiiii" "You'll be fine!" "Boo hoo I have cancer" bitch but she had a few scenes were she was snarky & bitchy and it was a refreshing change from the saccharine.

• Members

I am aware of that. Once again, what I was saying is that every now and then she becomes bitchy when the plot demands it and takes a break from being sugary.

I didn't say she changed. I said it was a welcome change to see her doing something different when 98% of the time it's the same bland, boring happy sh!t.

She wasn't good at it but it was a break.

Archived