Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe you should follow suit with how she handled it and and stop talking about it? You continue to perpetuate this by talking about her and her situation. What good are you doing her as the victim you are so concerned and horrified for? You obviously cant speak for her and unless she says something, no one knows how she would have wanted this all handled. Maybe she's glad it came out so that people can at least know what type of man he really is. Maybe she can take some comfort in knowing that at least other young girls can be prepared with that to expect and be on their guard if they have to work with him in the future. Maybe she wanted this revealed but didnt want to be the one to blow the whistle? Who knows? It is what it is now and no one can do anything about it, bc its already out there

• Members

I doubt she wanted it out or else she would have said something herself. The fact that she still hasn't said anything lets me know she doesn't want it being discussed.

But its too late its already out there so is a moot point.

• Members

You know KSJ has had enough when he gets into it on Twitter. He has to be the least confrontational person on that show. It just seems like many of the actors are fed up but don't feel that it's their place to say anything. He's clearly putting the onus back where it belongs.

As for the issue fading, it would've have probably been well on its way had it not been for flying airplanes and social media abuse and desperate bloggers (I'm looking at you, radar online) but it is what it is and things must play out until the end, wherever that leads.

• Members

It is puzzling to me that those who are so concerned about Hunter King's name being made public have yet to wonder whether she leaked the information herself.

And yes, before anyone says otherwise, high profile people leak information about themselves, rather than making official statements, all the time. It is commonplace PR strategy, especially in a contentious matter such as this.

• Members

I agree. I think that it is MM's fans who have been keeping the whole thing going online. Their campaign to badger the actors on Twitter has been relentless. I think that the whole mess has to play itself out and when MM is off the screen, his fans who claim that they are no longer watching will have to go away or shut up.

• Webmaster

Honestly, I don't expect this drama to die down until at least after Valentine's day. It'll definitely get even bigger once his final airdate occurs, that's for sure (barring any further news on this situation not being revealed prior)

Archived