DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

without knowing anything of spoilers, its obvious Blake Berris is still taping (well at least 4-5 months ago) considering Nick is on every week since his "death". If his return is supposed to be some big shock reveal, then it isn't going to be as anyone can see the outcome a mile away

The bird watch guy is annoying. Maybe bc Im not a people person but the way he just keeps popping up, striking conversation and getting all up in their business is a turn off. Id be like go away and leave me alone

ETA: 20 minutes in and already way too many flashbacks. This feels like a RC production

Love that they are finally talking about Sami and EJ's wedding but don't like that they are entertaining the idea of him blackmailing her into marriage. Those two are in love and she isn't forced to be with him. She hasn't left him despite the fact that she already could have

• Members

Lorraine Broderick must be on vacation since Kristen's character was written out. These episodes, the plotting, the stories..BORING and uninspired. Makes me wonder if ED's departure was more sudden; maybe they expected her to extend her contract.

Why has Rafe been in this wheelchair for seven months. I get it that they cut his performances down a great deal in 2013 but this plot is awful. And yes, goodbye to Chandler. I never could understand all the fuss. None of the younger ones on the show can act, really. Kate Manzi and the gal playing Gabi are just horrible, never improved. JJ is good, but that's about it. Ciara is better than all of them.

This show still teeters on the edge of oblivion. Some days the episodes feel like they were put together by the interns. How can a show have three executive producers and be so lame.

• Members

Rafe has been in a wheelchair for 5 months but IA that it's ridiculous how long it's taking him to recover. They should have just said he suffered some nerve damage bc I can't see a 2 month coma crippling him like this. Your muscles shouldn't be affected this bad from not using them for that short a period. You'd think he were out for years

While that plot stinks, IDA with you as the show is on fire. The murder stuff has been great tv

• Members

This made me LOL for real.

I've also wondered what's the real deal with Nick, if BB's scenes were in the can or what. I mean, he's not a fish or a frog that can be frozen in a pond and reanimated come spring. I suppose some the sightings could be explained away by guilty conscience/imagination.

Watching ED on Y&R right now. It's like watching a rainbow trying to disguise itself in a grey wool coat.

Archived