GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Members

LOL! It's an appropriate response though.

I really don't understand this Taylor character. Why is she so desperate for TJ? She's known him for like a week. I just don't get it. What a stupid character. I did like her referring to Rafe as the misunderstood orphan with the stupid name though. laugh.png

Rafe and Molly... BORING. Lmao, his ass is desperate too. "I know your heart belongs to TJ, but can I kiss you?"

Morgan... more like Moron. Watching him slowly put together the pieces that Kiki and Michael are cousins was painful. He has more chem with Alice than he does with KA.

Emmy-winning KaKa making out with the love of her life her cousin... no thanks.

Ew at every single scene of Tracy and AJ fighting over Tanko and kissing his ass. This might be worse than them fighting over relish... maybe.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The really annoying [!@#$%^&*] is the scenes where characters are forced to keep saying stuff like "well, it turns out Franco didn't do any of it! He never meant for any of us to be hurt!" And actors like SK and CD in particular are being so earnest about it - which is unfortunately part of their job, and the plot-driven writing for them makes it just unwatchable. They're trying so hard to make Franco happen as a gray character through sheer force of will and their desire for Roger Howarth, and contempt for the audience, the actors and the characters.

• Members

They poured it on so thick today! It was heinous!

And try to converse with Roger stans on why this is sheer madness so they can throw back at you:

Jason was a hit man

Sonny is a mobster

Luke was a rapist

Not realizing that we are talking about the unnecessary resurrection of a sociopath, retconning his past and proceeding to make him the center character of the show. They are not getting it or pretending not to get it.

Franco enjoyed the killings, the kidnappings and the rapes. He got a charge from them. You can't compare him to the GH or Daytime criminals.

It's insane that they will accept anything as long as Roger is playing that anything.

• Members
It was disgusting. How in the f-ck does he just automatically get shares? Alan isn't on his birth certificate wouldn't there be a legal process. How does the shares equal to 100% now that Todd and KaKa are factored in. Ugh this makes no sense!

I still can't get over AJ having to explain his past mistakes to a monster who did WAY more than he ever could including HAVING HIS SON RAPED!

• Members

How can y'all not like Taylor? Yeah she's horny and thirsty and all, but she's the most powerful teenager and is actually entertaining and fun.

When TJ told Taylor told her today that he didn't really like her and wanted to go with Molly, she could give two [!@#$%^&*]. She told herself she was gonna have a fun night and she did.SHE'S RATCHET! Unlike any other the teenagers, she didn't go cry about it or moan about it, but didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] and had fun.

Molly and Rafe are cheesy and annoying. Rafe annoys the HELL out of me. Maybe it's his whiny voice...

Upset RC ruined TJ too. He used to be entertaining and a bad kid.

I'm also REALLY upset RC ruined Morgan. He was a smart kid, but RC made him into a dumb jock Ford brother. Like dude! HE'S SONNY AND CARLY'S SON! He should be entertaining as HELL!

RC NO ONES [!@#$%^&*] CARES ABOUT KIHOE OR HER FATHER! NO ONE LIKES FRANCO! SMDFH!

Didn't watch the Alexis scenes, but apparently she was grilling Shawn about his work. Really!?! Let's this, Alexis:

1) KILLED LUIS.
2) SLEPT WITH SONNY.
3) FAKED DID TO GET OFF FOR MURDERING LUIS.
4) STABBED SCOTT (or Cameron, can't remember) WHILE FAKING DID.
5) MARRIED RIC LANSING.
6) SLEPT WITH SERIAL KILLER JERRY JACKS.
7) RAN OVER A TEENAGE BOY, KILLING HIM.

I love Alexis, but comeon!

You can tell RC hasn't watched GH since the early/mid 90's.

• Members

Watching AJ explain how he's changed broke my heart into a million pieces! And still Roger couldn't hold back the clown w/in. He can't help himself, and I'm going to have to go with some of the Twitter peeps. Roger needs a shock collar. Whenever Bozo emerges, his ass gets zapped! For real!

Archived