DAYS May Sweeps

• Members

- Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

- Sami comes up with a plan to help Will but it backfires horribly.

- Someone surprising reveals Nicole's secret. What will Eric do when he finds out his ex still has feelings for him?

- Kristen's feelings for Brady grow deeper as he offers her the one thing she's always wanted. Will this latest showing of love be enough to stop her from breaking his heart? Meanwhile, the photo of Kristen and Sy is still floating around Salem. Will Kristen be able to get it back before her secret is exposed?- Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A blind man could see that there was going to be an Abby/Chad/Cameron triangle; however, I have no interest in it b/c all three characters are dull as dishwater. Sami interference going awry surprises me none either. Sami ruins everything she touches. Nicole & Eric are boring too b/c I feel that there's been no build up. All the build up has been between Vargas & Nicole, who I like. Kristen & Brady are hot and this story is OK, but it could be a HELL of a lot better. I'm all for stories taking their time and hitting all the proper beats, but this story needs to speed up.

• Members
At least nothing about Jenn and Daniel! THANK YOU JESUS!!

But yea this show is so boring! Maybe they need to take scripts from The Walking Dead, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, to make this show entertaining! Hey, even take scripts from Pretty Little Liars take make the younger cast much more entertaining!

The major networks are just dull, no wonder ratings are tanking and switching over to cable.

• Members

I say hook Jennifer up with EJ, have a young DiMera teen vixen longing to meet her daddy John come to town. since John and Marlena are on the outs, have her bond with Abraham. have a corporate takeover and the one taking over throw a big party at Penthouse Grill and none other than Alexander Kiriakis with the help of Anjelica (Anna Stuart) is reveal as the new owners. Nick enlist his Grandfather Alex Marshall help to handle Vargas only for it to be revealed that Vargas is Alex's son.....I would say with Emma, but Vargas is too old.

• Members

Now that's just crazy talk. Using history to introduce new(-ish) characters? Madness!

I'd love to see Don Craig turn up right about now for Marlena. She needs someone to turn to, possibly to rekindle the old flame, especially since I'd love to see John's nose rubbed in it with how unbelievably nasty he's become recently. I was shocked when I realized how few age-appropriate matches Marlena has on the canvas right now.

Archived