AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

120402mag-ReneeJones1.jpg

How about Renee Jones in as Yvonne Caldwell? She can come back to town and announce that she's engaged......to Frankie! This of course drives Jesse crazy and Angie wont accept them together. Oh and she's also learned a dark secret from her past after she found a secret locket laced with onyx and a picture of a mysterious man, with childhood memorabilia that her mother kept for her. That man is none other than Eric Kane, her birth father, whom had an affair with her mother. Yep, she's Onyx Kane and when she learns this, she is going to let the world know. Cue in the inevitable return of Erica who returns to shut her sister up

• Members

maybe she can be lured back? If i recall correctly, I beleive when she left Days she said, it killed her love of the craft and that was bc she was wasted and did nothing. Maybe going elsewhere in a meaty role where she got to be more than window dressing and cause some trouble would interest her? i think she'd be a good fit here

• Members

Ive given up hope that VR will ever come aboard so I recasted her before she went to air. If that ever changes, she can play Onyx's twin sister Topaz, who has the other half of the locket (laced with topaz of course)

• Members
  1. @TheAunt2009 I'm not working on #OLTL, I'm just at the studio working on #AMC post-production while OLTL tapes.

2. I'll miss my @allmychildren cast til they are back taping in August, but tomorrow It'll be fun to see the @onelifetolive folks #AMC #OLTL

3. Hope everyone had a chance to watch @jasonderulo on MORE @allmychildren! He was fantastic to work with. Loved him. He'll be on #AMC soon

Archived