What happened to Victoria Rowell on Y&R?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course that's what they are. They're written as novels so that she can't be sued for slander, libel and defamation. And what's what Victoria Rowell should be concerned about, she walks a very fine line in what she says about certain actors, particularly Michelle Stafford (be it warranted or not, the law of defamation doesn't see things the same way).

• Members

NB needs to stop

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco Victoria Rowell is simply a C#nt. That's a fact. No one respects her. It's sad bec/ she's so talented. I love her but she's crazy.

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco

I knew Victoria Rowell well. Been to her house & hung out with her & she's the WHITEST person I've ever met. She even has an English accent.

Victoria Rowell isn't even black. I'm darker than she is. And I'm white!

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco Vivica A. Fox as Dru! #YR Viv and Kristoff were a super ouple on GENERATIONS. And she's a real star.

The worst part of this Rowell mess? She's costing us DRU. She's to blame. #YR needs to recast ASAP so we can move on.

If Rowell thinks Bill Bell coveted her, she's as crazy as Mitt Romney.

If Rowell wants a fight, I'm ready to give one. #YRForever

• Members

Vivica Fox is the queen of made for tv movies so I don't understand how she would be better. There is only one Dru and she is played by VR.

Branco is a little bitch tweeting all that crap when she wasn't even going in on him on twitter. He is also a bitch for retweeting [!@#$%^&*] like this

Joe @cccc2004

@nelliebranco @victoriarowell Rowell never understood "You don't [!@#$%^&*] where you eat!".. This is what happens when you don't take your meds.

Retweeted by Nelson Branco

• Members

The last time I saw her was a clothed role on Femme Fatales (the Cinemax "thriller" show).

What a joke about don't [!@#$%^&*] where you eat. NB is fine with letting actors [!@#$%^&*] all over their shows. As long as they kiss up to him.

This ongoing fantasy that if Rowell was a good little girl Sony would be on the phone with her is as believable as his claims that Y&R was going to have hot wild gay times before Chris Engen quit.

• Members

I've only become informed of this Branco guy over the past month and a half but what I've read about him, it's all been because he is enmeshed in some controversy or dust up begun online. He seems like a 'fire starter' so to speak, who relishes causing strife.

His ears are probably burning with delight at the thought that he is getting a mention (even negative) on any soap messageboard.

No offense to anyone who is a Branco fan or Twitter follower but he seems like something of a fame wh*re who craves attention and will hitch on to anyone who can bring him more attention. He seems to have become a sycophant to Vivica Fox and Crystel Chappell.

The worst thing that Victoria Rowell could've done to him is to ignore him, that has probably made him furious beyond all measure.

NELSON BRANCO

(in his best Glenn Close/Fatal Attraction voice)

I will not be ignored!

Archived