YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree too. You can see a big difference in Nicolle and Rosie Perez. Rosie Perez especially. But it also has to be nerve-wracking to go in front of a live audience and talk. That also probably had a lot to do with it. Pressure to succeed is also a big factor. And I'm sure the Rosie O drama didn't help one bit. I feel like Rosie Perez was almost caught between Rosie O and Whoopi and was just uncomfortable with it all.

But yeah, the Joy, Whoopi, Nicolle, Raven and Rosie panel was great. BRING JOY BACK! I also noticed Raven drop "now that I'm doing this show" ... along with Raven and Rosie bonding outside of the show ... maybe I'm reading too much into it. And Joy doesn't need to be there *every* day. Give her the Barbara treatment and have a guest fill in on like Fridays and Wednesdays or something like that. Or they could even get away with just Raven, Rosie, Whoopi and Nicolle when Joy wouldn't be there.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I actually like Molly Sims. She has a different kind of vibe from the other ladies that works for me, they need someone who can do that fashion and beauty stuff and she's perfect for that. Plus she's [!@#$%^&*] gorgeous wub.png

I want them to try Stacy London out again though, with Raven, not that annoying ass Christela woman.

• Members

I can't decide if Rosie P. will be back. I like her, a lot, and she's warmed up to being there, but I still want someone else in her spot. I think they want a comedian, like Joy/Michelle/Cristela to fill the other spot, which they need, but then they could put someone in Rosie's spot. I'm torn on who I want, actually. LOL. Rosie could decide to leave on her own, but she seems pretty comfortable now. She bonded with Raven. I'm sure Rosie is good like that but why unless you are going to be with that person next season? I think Rosie isn't a problem and they need to fill the fifth spot. Pick Michelle Collins or Cristela and have Joy fill in. I'm torn on Michelle and Cristela so I say they just go with Joy, if she wants to do it again full-time, and she might not.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I think if she wants to stay ABC will keep Rosie P another year and I bet one of these guest hosts will be announced as permanet 5th chair by the time the show takes their month long break starting in August.

• Members

They were going to pay out Rosie's contract and say she was leaving for a new role, but when it leaked to the press they decided to keep her so they didn't get slammed like NBC when they fired Ann Curry. Still, I don't see a way she's back next season so I expect two new cohosts joining Whoopi, Nicole and Raven.